*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840133-How-to-Live-a-Long-and-Healthy-Life
Rated: E · Other · Food/Cooking · #1840133
This is short synopsis of healthy eating
There are so many diets out there that many don't know where to start. Some choose the diet plan due to their favorite celebrity. Some just close their eyes and do an "einy miny miny moe" kind of thing.

The best way to lose weight, life healthy and long is very simple. Reduce the amount of sweets eaten, walk, run, whatever activity you enjoy increase it, and add fresh vegetables, olive oil, fresh garlic, and wine to your diet.

The Meditteranean way of life is the way to live healthy and long. My family has longevity..my great grandfather lived to 106 just by eating fresh foods, garlic, and wine three times a day. Thats all it takes.

Burger king, McDonalds, all these fast food restaurants use so much grease and fat in their foods its no wonder why we are a country of obese people! If you go to Europe, most of the people there eat to live not live to eat! And this is a mindset that all of us need.

The diet companies know that its a lose lose situation. They set us up for failure...just look at all the diets that are out there and the diet books. Anyone can write a diet book, but the reality is good food and activity will keep you looking and feeling young and lets face it...who wouldn't want that?
© Copyright 2012 Michelina (bellissima at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840133-How-to-Live-a-Long-and-Healthy-Life