*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840363-Got-a-gypsy-soul-to-blame---m4w-around
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1840363
An anonymous letter to the love of my life, my soul mate, my soul not
To my sweet pea,
My sugar .. my blonde haired, blue eyed Goddess, my rainbow out of reach .. my tormented love of my life.
I so miss you, we only had two brief chances at us and they were years apart.
I'm not sure the second time had a snowballs chance in hell. But .. it confirms the true love that we really have for one another exists. I'm so sure nothing will ever come close to what we had.
Our kisses were a drug, I truly felt high on them. I had never felt the true raw emotion that we shared for each other.
I think we are the only people who know each other for who we really are. Soul Mates .. Soul Nots..
I'm divorced, you're married and not able to leave that life. I'll be the first to admit that I've got my own troubles, no doubt about it.
I didn't fight too hard to keep from falling madly and deeply in love with you. I feel like we are destined to be together but there will always be something that keeps us apart.
You know that I love you more than words can say and that I miss you so very much.
My heart has a piece ripped from it .. always. Love don't run .. it remains, even as a haunting ghost of our past. I'm with your ghost again, and its a shame about the weather, but I know soon we'll be together, and I can't wait 'til then. But, until then, I'll be clutching my coffee ... waiting, hoping for you to ask, " .. calling me sugar?" .. I'm not scared at all, of the cracks in the crystal ball.
Not a day goes by that you are devoid of my thoughts. I love you so very much, you're missed more than I can explain, you are my sugar .. come back to me someday.
I wanna see you again, but I'm stuck in colder weather, maybe tomorrow will be better. Can I call ya then? She said you're a ramblin' man, and you ain't ever gonna change. You've got a gypsy soul to blame and you were born for leavin' .. I love you so much .. unconditionally, always. .. uoy uoy uoy .. me me me .. us us us
If it's the beaches ..some day, some way, some how ..
~R



***Need help if anyone knows about using song lyrics and things like that in your writings do there need to be, well is there anything I should know?
© Copyright 2012 R. D. Roy (bluesjunkie72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840363-Got-a-gypsy-soul-to-blame---m4w-around