*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840484-Dont-Judge-ME
Rated: E · Article · Biographical · #1840484
when you first meet me, hold off judgment.
I have a hard time making friends. I was once told that others think I am "snotty." I was shocked by this because I am not at all like that. I have a very low self cofidence. If people would just give me a chance they would see that, but usually people make rash decissions and go about their lives and never mind about others. I haven't managed to hold on to many friends over the corse of my lifetime, not even family, hell, not even my kids. about a year ago, a lady almost a total stranger in a art class said to me that I was too bossy. maybe they see me that way because I try to help others and I honestly think I do know whats the right thing to do in a lot of casses do to my life, my experiences, and my studies. But so be it, if people don't want to listen and would rather go through crap than learn, then let them. I guess. In every single case, what I have said, has happen. If they would only listen. but another thing people don't want to hear is, "I told you so". so I sit here, alone, depressed and I feel I do have a lot to offer the world if only I had the venue to do it. If only the oppertununity would avail itself. to the lady in the art class, I didn't really like her anyhow, she was so weird. the first thing she ask me was, "how do I know my husband isn't having an affair?" because I know my husband, thats how I know. she is very unseattled in her own life, thats what I think.
© Copyright 2012 germangirl (cat1116 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840484-Dont-Judge-ME