*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840518-Dream-what-if-you-never-wake-up
by raj
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1840518
A story about a person so desperate for his love he finds a new way to be with his love
Chapter One The First Time I Saw Her

It was a beautiful spring day and i was in a  hurry and did not want to miss my first day of college. By the way my name is Raj and i got my admission in one of the most reputed engineering colleges of my country. We all had to live in hostel and it was a 10 min walk for the hostel to the Seminar. In a way i found my self very lucky that after completing my graduation i will get a high salary job and then work my way out in this world.

I waked into the hall and the seminar had already started so i looked for a vacant seat and sat down. The hall was filled with new faces and i was delighted that I will be making some new friends.The seminar was kind of boring but then came the best part where we were about to be shown around the campus. We had to search our respective department representative as we will be taken as a group. So i searched for mine my department was Metallurgy. There i saw my class mates and also a the girl who would have changed my life forever.





© Copyright 2012 raj (nagaraj1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840518-Dream-what-if-you-never-wake-up