*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840596-Bulk-Point-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1840596
This is the first chapter of my new online reading thing called Bulk Point. Enjoy!
CHAPTER ONE


It was a harsh winter's night. All was silent, except the mere noise of a run down. Bare feet ran as fast as they could from a crowd of blood thirsty killers. Well, to this young man, they were killers. But to the Government, they were what you call Cops. There were four of them, two holding vicious blood hounds attached to chains around their hands. The young man kicked back snow as his feet shot up and down as he ran. The dogs began to bark in a harmonious, evil, tone while the chase continued. It started to snow once again. The young man made it to Central Park, and found an old abandoned shed under a bridge. Not much, but I'll have to work with it.
         The cops and blood hounds had made it to the park. They had lost sight of the boy as soon as he ran down the park's hill. "Where the hell is he?" one of the officials asked, his dog sniffing the ground trying to seek out the exact fragrance of the boy. "He's here somewhere, don't let him fool you," the other cop holding a flashlight replied. "Let's split up. Hector and Ron, you two check the West and North side of the park, we'll take the East and South," the other one, this one in grey, answered. The men all nodded and went towards their desired areas. It wasn't long, until Hector and Ron stumbled upon the shed. "Maybe he's in the-" Ron threw his hand over Hectors mouth. "Quiet, and listen." It took only a mere second until they heard breathing from the opposite side of the door. "Dammit! What am I going to do?" the boy thought to himself, sweat releasing from the pores of his skin from the feeling of panic that washed over him. Then, it went away as he was ready to act out a plan.
         The shed door burst open, and Ron aimed his 9milimeter towards the empty area. The young man landed a judo chop full force, right on the main pressure point in his neck and throat area. Ron dropped to the ground. Before Hector stormed in, the boy kicked him in the chest sending him flying into the snow. The young man picked up Ron's gun and walked outside. He stood over Hector, who was holding his chest and coughing up small ounces of blood. He slowly attempted to aim his gun at the boy's head, but the boy shot Hectors wrist right on the vein, blood swiftly streaming out. The other gun flew from his hand. The boy walked over and picked it up. He finally heard the sound of the cop Ron dragging himself out side, shocker gun in hand. The boy turned around. Before the line even reached him, he shot it causing it to fly back and land on Ron's neck. His body started to shake, his face writhed in pain, drool dropping from his mouth. I'll put an end to your misery. The boy stepped close, and shot Ron in the head.
         Tom, the cop in grey, extracted his walkie-talky from his belt. "Ron, Hector, this is Tom. No sign of the boy in both East or South, over." No answer. "Ron, do you copy?" No answer. "Try Hecto-" but the other cop was interrupted as he saw the other blood hound limping over towards the two, yowling in pain. Tom noticed a shot wound in it's hip. "What the hell?.......Hector, this is Tom do you copy?.......Dammit DO YOU COPY?" No answer. "Damn. Lyle, you take care of the dogs, I'm taking care of this," Tom said as he darted off, gun in hand. Lyle still tried to get a signal back from Hector. "Um, Hector this is Lyle, over." Silence. "Hello, Lyle. Pleasure of you too talk to me, so tell me, where do you want to be buried?" This voice wasn't Hector's nor Ron's. It was out of breath and sounded younger. Lyle dropped the phone. He looked behind him and saw the boy that they were pursuing. Before he could manage to reach for his gun, a bullet dotted right through his right eye ball, trickles of blood staining the snow red, and causing the cop to fall back down on the snow and die. The dogs ran away.
         Tom had found the two bodies of Hector and Ron on the ground minutes before the death of Lyle. Ron was dead, Hector still was cleaning to life, but there was no help ever to be possible to save his soul. His left arm had been white as a new white T-Shirt, all the blood drained out of it. His body was receding and close to death. "Hector, come on hang in there dammit!" but no words could help. Hector released a crackle gasp. It had a mixture of pain and depression. A tear merged from Tom's eye and dropped to the ground. Then he heard another gun shot from close to where Lyle has been. "I'm coming for you Troy!" he growled. Tom darted off towards his last area.
         Tom had made it, including finding the lifeless body of Lyle. He vomited at the sight of the blown out eye wound on Lyle. 9mm out in both hands and turning to every sound and movement, Tom was ready to kill the young man named Troy. He heard the sound of someone landing behind him and he turned around instantly and saw his target. "Troy!" Tom growled as he made sure his gun was ready to shoot. "Why didn't you just let us take you to that hell hole like the dirt bag you are!" he insulted. Troy laughed. "Because of what you did to my family,the Rethers name must live on, and it is my responsibility to keep it alive like mother and father would have wanted," Troy replied, chuckling with a vicious smirk on his face. "Your criminals. You were all criminals. Everyone in your family except your grandmother was put in prison more then five times! And what makes you think you can change this world record. I'm glad that you descendants and siblings are all dead, and you'll go out like them too," Tom growled and pulled his trigger. Troy swung his body like a wheel towards him and kicked Tom's legs full force, and knocking his gun out of his hand. Tom punched one of Troy's guns away and kicked the other. Troy slammed his fist across his face, an instant bruise occurred. Troy then punched in Tom's nose. Blood gushed out of it, and it turned purple and cracked. Tom rolled them down this little hill. He was on top now and slugged Troy three times in the face, his blood stained his hand. Troy could hear cop car sirens in the distance, he needed to get this done. In honor of his family. Troy rolled the two over still punching Tom in the face, to the point some of his teeth came out. Troy raised up some and kneed him in the throat, causing Tom to gasp and try to get air. Troy reached over, picked up the 9mm handgun, and shot a bullet, through the officer's face.

END OF CHAPTER ONE
© Copyright 2012 Jake Brunton (dragonstar89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840596-Bulk-Point-Chapter-One