*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840713-Crazy-in-Love
by JayRey
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #1840713
Ryota has hallucinations because of his medical condition. Can Inu save him from himself?
Part 1
         "Nakamura Ryota."
         "Schizophrenia, sir."
         "Ah. Bring him in." The doctor said while flipping through his papers.
         "Right away." The nurse left momentarily only to return with a tall lanky man. He had rather large hands that were shakey and fidgety. His rich dark eyes wondered around the room.
         "Now, why don't you tell me what brought you here to the hospital?" The doctor asked as Ryota sat himself in front of the desk.
         "Well, we were fighting..." He looked at the puzzled doctor. "Inu and I were fighting...Inu as in my lover. He was threatening to leave me. You see...I recently lost my place so I started drinking again. Inu hates when I drink. He claims I get rough and distant when I touch alcohol. "
         "You do know not to mix your medications with alcohol."The concerned doctor asked him.
         "Yes sir."          
         "And this Inu person. You're not having any more hallucinations?"
         "I don't see him anymore." Ryota depressingly told him.
         "Good. You will be discharged today then. It's your last day here. I believe you made some progress. I'd like to see you on a regular basis outside the hospital though." Ryota nodded. "Ok I will be seeing you. Until then take care."

         Now out of the psychiatric ward of the hospital Ryota wondered with no place to go. The best he could do was take refuge on the city subway. It was tough to sleep on the rickety moving train but eventually fatigue caught the best of his consciousness.
         Ryota woke to a crowded train one morning. Not that that was any different, it wasn't, but a familiar face captured his eye. The man was very slim, delicate in a sort of way, but seemed like he could hold his own based upon his outspoken sense of fashion. Ryota eagerly approached the man.
         "INU!" Ryota happily shouted which drew the attention of the other passengers.
         The man looked frightened. "H-how did you know my name?"
         Ryota latched onto him. "Don't you recognize your own boyfriend?"
         "Get off of me you freak!' Inu jolted and the train came to a stop. The doors flung open and the flock of people swarmed out of the train, including Inu. Yet Ryota was persistent and pursued him.
         "Inu, wait!" Ryota said, avoiding oncoming travelers. "Wait!" He repeated picking up his pace to catch Inu out of the subway. Inu ignored the troubled man's cries and continued his path of avoidance. He hid behind building and peered out the corner not seeing any trace of Ryota. He sighed in relief and turned only to discover Ryota standing right next to him.
         "God dammit! What do I have to do to get you off my back you creep!" Inu exclaimed as Ryota again took hold of him. "Don't make me call the cops!" He threatened with his cell phone.
         "Don't be afraid of me, love. I just want to-'' He stepped closer as Inu flinched back.
         "You just want to what!? I don't even know you!"
         "But I know you. I know everything about you."
         "Like what!?"
         "Like...your birthday! It's October 30th. And I know you really like cats. And...there was a song we used to sing." Ryota began singing. "You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy. When skies are grey."
         "My mother use to sing that to me...well what do you want from me?"
         "I just want to be with Inu. I...have no where else to go."
         "You want to stay with me? You? A complete stranger."
         "You're no stranger to me."
         Inu paused for a moment. "Alright, I'll let you stay with me." He reluctantly agreed as an overjoyed Ryota hugged him. "OK OK sheesh!" He pushed him off. "Let's go."
© Copyright 2012 JayRey (yotimo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840713-Crazy-in-Love