*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842287-A-Story-of-Shifting
Rated: 13+ · Other · Sci-fi · #1842287
Chapter Two
Chapter Two

Despite the trauma induced by his first shifting experience, Jamie managed to move on. He graduated high school and soon after enrolled at a local University, all the while wearing the facade of a normal kid, but still never forgetting his encounter with Mandy. As Mandy.

The scenario would always run through his mind. Sometimes he would pass it off as a weird dream, but that fantasy never lasted long. Other times, he mulled over how it felt, how it was possible, and how he could do it again. It soon became clear to Jamie that his shifting was triggered by physical contact with his subject, and he began to conduct small experiments to test this hypothesis. When he shook the hand of his first-year roommate, a large Aftican-American football player, he noticed the skin tone on the back of his hand darken ever-so-slightly — enough that Jamie knew he had begin to shift, but not enough to arouse suspicion. When he was packed into a crowded room, and incidentally brushed his foot up against that of his female classmate, he noticed his sneakers slowly changing formation to match the sandal-clad feet of the girl. Jamie continued to tease his ability for the next two years, trying to understand how and why it would work, and if he would ever be able to control it. But one thing was certain: physical contact must be kept at a minimum, less he would want to spark another terrifying Mandy encounter.

This life of solitude went mostly unnoticed, but for one of Jamie's closest friends, it raised some serious suspicion. Her name was Deb, and she was widely regarded as one of the hottest girls on campus. She had met Jamie in a class their freshman year and made an instant impression: her perfect body and bright red hair was hard to miss, plus she was from Texas and flaunted it, with a killer southern accent and her trademark cowboy boots and pink cowboy hat. Not only did her appearance turn heads, but she hooked up like crazy. Countless guys on campus, and an equal number of experimenting girls, had enjoyed a roll in the hay with Deb. So when she set her sights on Jamie, and he failed to even return one ounce of her flirting, she knew something was up.

At first, Deb was upset, but then she soon became relieved. It was nice to know a guy that wasn't always sexualizing her, and this comfort soon lead to a great friendship between she and Jamie. The two would hang out all the time, watching movies or playing video games, and there was never a sexual vibe between them. Of course, this tormented Jamie to no end. All he wanted to do was touch her, but he knew he couldn't without some severe repercussions. But all that was about to change.

Late one night, the two sat in his room playing video games. Jamie looking as average as ever, and Deb wearing her sexy boots-and-hat Texan combo, along with her favorite booty shorts and a tight flannel top that did little to hide her amazing figure. Her perfect red hair was split into two cute pony-tails running down her back. Jamie had just beaten Deb for the sixth consecutive time, and out of fury she thew down the controller and decided to drastically change the subject.

"How come you never hook up?" She asked.

"What?" Jamie questioned, although he knew full well what she was implying.

"Over the last two years we've known each other, I've never seen you with a girl. I mean, I know you're straight, but still I haven't ever once seen you lay a finger on anyone. What gives?"

Jamie stared at her, not fully knowing how to respond. At first, he tried to come up with an extravagant lie, but then thought that maybe he could trust Deb. Maybe he could open up to her about his ability. And hopefully, she wouldn't freak out and leave him alone forever.

"Well," he started, "I hooked up once, a long time ago. And...it kind of went badly." Deb just stared at him, obviously wanting a further explanation. It looked like Jamie would be revealing himself after all. "I kind of...had a weird reaction."

"Like what?" Deb wasn't giving up. She knew he was about to crack.

"Would you freak out if I told you I was a shapeshifter?" Jamie asked. His heart was beating so fast he could barely sit straight.

"Haha, no." Deb said, not quite latching on to what Jamie was revealing. Then slowly it hit her. "Wait...what? Like, you can...what?"

"So, the last time I touched a girl, I kind of changed shape," he said, "...into her. Like, I changed into her. And obviously she freaked the fuck out so I wasn't planning on doing it again."

Deb just stared wide-eyed at her friend, until suddenly blurting out "Can I see it?"

This was not the reaction Jamie had expected at all, and he was incredibly relieved. He sighed and laughed a little bit before replying, "Uh, yeah I guess so, who should I try to turn into?"

"Me you dummy," Deb replied. Jamie was shocked at her willingness to lend out her form, but he guessed it kind of made sense, she was the only person present for their experiment. "How does it work?" she asked, taking off her hat and turning to sit cross-legged, eagerly facing Jamie on the futon.

"Well," he said, "I'm not really a master at this, but I think you just have to touch me, and hopefully my body will do the rest." Honestly, Jamie had almost no idea of what was going to happen. The last time he fully shifted, he wasn't really concentrating on his body. Maybe he wouldn't change, maybe he would, but as these thoughts ran through his head, Deb slowly raised her hand to touch his cheek.

For a few seconds, nothing happened, but then Jamie's pale skin tone on his cheek began to tan, matching Deb's darker completion. Then, almost instantly, Jamie gasped for air and his entire appearance shifted in a flash. He was now Deb in every way — the boots, the ass, the breasts, the hair. Down to the last freckle. "Holy shit!" Jamie shouted, now in Deb's hot southern accent, "Did it work? Do I look like you?"

Deb just stared in awe at Jamie's new face and body. Softly, under he breath, she eventually muttered, "Yeah," but all she could do was gaze up and down her cloned image. "Holy shit, it's like I'm staring into a mirror," she said, as she reached out her hand, "but I can touch myself." Her fingers traced Jamie's face, trailing slowly down his new feminine jawline. "Stand up," she suddenly blurted, and Jamie was quick to oblige. "I want to check myself out."

The two images of Deb now stood face-to-face, with the real girl checking out every inch of her new twin. She slowly circled around Jamie, gently groping the small of his back, the back of his thighs, his new shapely ass. As she reached his front again, Jamie let out a quick laugh in his new sexy Deb tone. "So, do you like it?"

Deb crept closer to Jamie, closer to her own face. The two mirror images were now less than an inch apart. "I like it a lot," Deb moaned. "I'm so fucking hot."

Unlike his kiss with Mandy, this one started slow. Deb closed the gap and gently brushed her lips up against... her own lips. The kiss was soft and sweet, and the two Debs kept mirroring each other's sensual motions. Deb (the real one), reached her hands down and slipped them under her double's shirt, feeling up her back and tight stomach. "I've always wanted to do this," she moaned, "I've always wanted to fuck myself."

And fuck herself she did. The girls began stripping each other out of their matching tops, pulling down their matching shorts. All the while, Deb carefully admired her clone's figure, totally in awe at being able to caress her own image from this new perspective. Soon, Deb lead Jamie into her bedroom, and the two identical girls lay on her bed wearing only their bras and panties, passionately engaged in a symmetrical, pseudo-incestual make out session. Deb would occasionally pull away from their kisses and just stare at her other self, whispering lines like "I have such an amazing body," and "I never knew I was such a great kisser." Jamie, meanwhile, was happy to just go with the flow. He was finally hooking up with Deb, one of the sexiest girls he had ever seen. And since Deb knew exactly what her own body liked, the experience was unforgettable. Soon, the girls laid naked together in bed, with the real Deb fingering both herself and her doppelgänger, never breaking the sensual kiss that connected the two. Afterwards, as the two drifted off to sleep, Deb was content just laying next to her mirror image, gently stroking the face and breasts of her clone. It was an experience the two would never forget.
© Copyright 2012 gotastic77 (gotastic77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842287-A-Story-of-Shifting