*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842314-cassie-of-the-nwmp
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1842314
hisotry of her time will cassie surrive with the help of the northwest mounte ploice
chapter 1 the runnning trail







it had been two years since ma had died papa left us to fight inidians i walked up seeing a hashdabbery the hurons lalely ahd been radiing ontario however rating the system  i cassie walked to the near sation and said goood morin john john handed me a newspaper it said huron iaid to come today how they enjoyed taking women and then it happened the meen came running in with their beavert pelts yelling we want the women and cassie i ran and ran but as mama said my father had sold my rights to them as I ran  iran through the snow they follwed by tracks but i made it in to i think manitoba by mid janurayry weary my dress was draughted and ripped my garter showing and fell theyu cAME CLOSER AND SOON BOOM A GUN CAME . 









CHAPTER 2 THE MOUNTIE AND THE HURONS 





THE ROYAL MOUNTD POLICE CMAE RUNNING MA SAID I NEVER SEEN A YOUNG UN RUN THIS FAST AS THE POLICE



THE ROYAL MOUTIES TIED THE HURONS THE ONE LEFT PULLED HIS DAGGER AND GRABBED AND LEANED AND RIPPED THE RED AND YELLOW UOLPSTIREY THE WAR TO COME WAS NOT PLEASENT THE MOUNTIES CAME RUNNING WHEN METIS GOT UP THEM AN SAID SERGENT J BOTTTOMS I CRIED LAUGING YOUR INSEPECAIBLE TIMING MADE ME FEEL 12 AGAIN HE WAS ABOUT 24  AND I SEVENTEEN BUT THEN AGAIN WHOM I TO JUDGE MEANWHILE WE WALKED TO THE NEAREST JERKEY STORE ANDIT WAS aslo the barbers doctor .







chapter 3 redstick the good indian







i woke seeing an indiain huron look at me a youngster about 17 or 18 but he said i am redstick a huron me and my fahter are guides and believe riel has hitred cree blackfoot apache sharp shooters to kill the mounties at ridgefoot torromwow the good hurons will face them at fort whooup





remeber to stay close with me i blushed not knowing that this would be my future husband .......







the mounties talked to the hurons they said will attack here and kill the sharpshooters theninspector boototms pulled me closer

to red stick and said this would be good for me to learn hisotry bof his people we did and dciuusions of courtship lead to a marriage that later days came the hurons i told them that honeystone was to be my huisabnd for by my dad tto pay off debts the mounties anulled legallly by the paying him but he wouldnt keep silent for long......



















chapter 4 the battle begins





honeystone brought thesioux in the mounties me satrted flingign rocks and guns shooting at theh orse clavary riels so clalled sioiux dieid and the first flank ans i reared in to fortwhooup i saw the flag of truce but them ounties hsoved the flag in to the native red stick ran with one the sharp shooters guns and shot honey stone leg as he grabbed me after all the battles redstick was promoted to flank captain in the naitve amry however he chose to be mountie of the klondike so i went with him and laterwe had a child and in the klodike is anoither story for another time ......
© Copyright 2012 john edwards the third (goodwriter2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842314-cassie-of-the-nwmp