*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842364-This-Magical-Burrito
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1842364
It was all normal when all of a sudden, it was there . . .
It all started one day... after the burrito. Showed itself. In the fridge. I know that that I didn't go to a resturant anytime yesterday. Or the day before that. Or the day before that. I did go to McDonald's the day before that. But not the day before that day.
Since then I think I've been going crazy! I actually thought that the name Calender Man for one of Batman's heroes was a good name! When a random guy came up to me yesterday and asked for me to tell him where the subway was (he was a tourist who didn't know too much English) and I thought he meant the resturant so when I pointed him toward the subway across the street he looked at me weird. Like I was some kind of talking burrito! I think that something is definately wrong. I don't know what to do! Am I going to turn into a burrito? Am I going to go to the asylum on the intersection of Taco St. and Enchilada St.? I have no idea. Right now you're the only one I have. My beloved journal.
Please journal. I'm broken. I'm shattered and I'm about to break into even more peices if I don't do something quick. Ah! Did you hear that? It's the burrito! Shh Shh Shh! It's coming. Be quiet! Oh no! IT'S GOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2012 Daredeviloe (daredeviloe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842364-This-Magical-Burrito