*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842568-When-Push-Comes-To-Shove
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Dark · #1842568
Elizabeth Concord(Violet Raven) is alone except for her ghost and demons.
"I'm not alone." Violet told herself over and over again. "Just because Mommy and Daddy don't remember me doesn't mean I'm alone. Sebastion's here. Mischief's here. And so is everyone else."
As she told herself these things people started crowding around her. Sadly everyone around her was either transparent or a demon.
Things had been like this since Violet's parents left. Since Violet had always senesed ghosts and demons her parents had been afraid. They thought she too was either a demon or possessed. When they left, Violet was only three. Her only memory is of them. Once she went out during the day trying to find them. She had been warned not to go out during the day because Sensation couldn't watch her, seeing as he's an incubus. Violet went anways. Searching for her parents.
Eventualy at the end of the day she had found them. "Mommy! Daddy!" She exclaimed running towards them. Shocked she was still alive or even remembered them they told her they didn't know her. Pain showed in her silver eyes as they turned from her. With the sun going down, Sebastion was at her side comforting her.
Violet agreed to never go outside again. Day or night. She was six then. Now she is turning eleven. Still she has kept her agreemnt to Sebastion. That is where we find her now.
~*~
© Copyright 2012 EdenRaynes (toxicdreamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842568-When-Push-Comes-To-Shove