*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842853-Vampire-Unmasked
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #1842853
A vampire has revealed her true identity.
The bell rang for recess, and we all had to go outside. In the cold. Like I wasn't cold already. Anyways, out we went. My friends wanted to play soccer, but I'm not much of a soccer player though. But I went along with it anyway. So two minutes later we were playing. Then ten minutes after that, these boys who were like one year younger than us started to steal the ball when they had the chance. My friends were trying to get it back and they were getting frustrated. I wouldn't have cared about it if it wasn't for this one kid kicking my leg. It didn't hurt, but it sure bugged the hell out of me. One more kick a second later and I just lost it.
I went for the kid's neck. I strangled him, but not enough to kill him. If I did that, I would get in trouble with the council. Actually, just doing this would get me in trouble. But I was too pissed off to think about that. My fangs slipped out and I hissed at the kid. I went for his neck, but this time with my teeth. I bit him and he yelped. One of his friends tryed to pull me off him, but I pushed him away. I pushed him so hard he flew ten feet away. I was enjoying this too much to stop. But then I heard his voice.
Darren was behind me.
"Roxanne, Roxanne, you got to stop this. Calm down," he said it so sofly, I thought I might have been daydreaming again. But I wasn't, and I knew it because he gently pulled me back, off the kid. My fangs went back to normal teenage size again and I immediately calmed down. I loved it when he touched me.
"Feel better now?" he asked and I nodded, smiling.
"What the hell was that?" demanded Claire, one of my friends.
"We people have short tempers," was all Darren said, then we left.
© Copyright 2012 K-writer (kkgirl098 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842853-Vampire-Unmasked