*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843163-Lily
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1843163
Be 100% sure before judging.
A girl named Sheri once knew this girl Lily. She wasn't really her friend, but more like an acquaintance. Lily sometimes seemed suspicious, but Sheri didn't know why. Lily was also mischievous. And she wore the most outrageous clothes. She was just like any other adolescent girl. Perky and spontaneous. She wasn't very conscientious about her actions though. But it is irrelevent to say she was a bad person. She was a great person, even though she made unanimous prank phone calls, threatening people with scissors. At first Sheri thought Lily was following a bunch of advertisment propoganda because of the repetition of bad behavior and different clothing styles everyday. But she soon found out that that was just the way Lily was. Congratulations, Sheri thought, you are now completly stupid. She felt bad for judging Lily so soon. To abbreviate, don't judge a book by its cover.
© Copyright 2012 K-writer (kkgirl098 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843163-Lily