*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843686-TelynGage
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1843686
Another starting.
She sat silently, waiting for the man to speak. Her wrists hurt from being so tightly bound to the chair for the last three hours. Her tears finally dried, but she could still taste the salt on her lips. He hadn’t said anything to her in over an hour. Just circled about her living room, occasionally stopping to fiddle with some of her possessions.

“What do you want with me?” She managed to choke out from her dry, cracking throat. The muscular man looked at her with deep blue, sympathetic eyes and said “Honest ma’am. It’s not you we want. Its your brother. He owes a man a lot of money and we know we can get to him through you.”

She wanted to believe him. He hadn’t hurt her, or raised his voice. Even when he was tying her to the chair he was gentle. “Well then why do I have to be tied to this chair? I could really use a glass of water.” She squirmed slightly in the uncomfortable chair. Her bum had fallen asleep twenty minutes after being asked to sit.

He went to the kitchen and started shuffling through the cupboards until he found the one that held glasses. He opened the fridge and retrieved the water, poured her a glass and returned it. He held the clear glass of water in front of her. His expression seemed as if he was waiting for her to take it from him.

“How am I supposed to drink it? I’m tied to the chair.” His expression changed slightly into a crooked smile. He put the glass on the end table to her right and circled behind the chair. He was undoing her restraints.

With free hands she lightly rubbed at her wrists to try and relieve some of the pain. She slowly reached for the glass of water. “Thank you” she said with a tear forming in her eye. “No problem Ma’am. Unfortunately if you try to get away I will have to tie you back up.” His expression told her everything she needed to know. He was serious, but she could tell he really didn’t want to hurt her.

“So what’s your name?” she asked quietly. Still unsure if she wanted to know anything about this rugged, handsome intruder.



He looked at her sideways, wondering why she would even attempt to make small talk with a man that broke into her house and tied her to a chair.

“My name is Gage.” He spoke softly. He didn’t want to frighten her. He was saddened by having to have met her this way. She was gorgeous. Long dark brown hair, with a few curls. One falling directly over her beautiful, light blue eyes.

“I’m Telyn.”

“Who are you telling?” He spoke briskly. To his surprise, she started to giggle. It was a sweet, light-hearted laugh. “My name is Te-lyn.”.

“Oh, well that’s actually a very beautiful name. My apologies”. He felt fairly embarrassed for reacting the way he did, and he could feel himself starting to blush. Gage turned away quickly, he hoped his compliment wasn’t awkward. He was trying his best not to study the shape of her. Gage hoped that this wouldn’t take much longer. The sight of her was making him tingle in places he almost forgot he had.

“How long have you been in the holding people hostage business?” The question interrupted his thoughts and threw him off guard.

“Oh, well. This is actually the first time I have had to do this. Normally I just show up at the guys work and he forks over the cash. I prefer that actually”. Gage began pacing around the living room, hoping she couldn’t tell she was making him feel uneasy.

“Are my questions bothering you? You seem nervous now”.

‘Oh shit‘ he thought. Should I tell her the truth or should I just say I’m tired of this?

“Well, honestly. I am slightly nervous”. He began to blush again and turned his back to her.

“Why do you keep turning away?” She slowly stood up, and took a step towards him, still baffled by the sexual thoughts this man was making run threw her head.

He turned to face her, and was stricken with awe as soon as he saw her. She was wearing a light pink night gown which was partially see through. The shape of her body was amazing. The sight of her long legs and curvy hips made his mouth start watering.

“Are you checking me out?” Her question dove through all of his thoughts and made his mind go blank.

“Uh, I.. I’m sorry ma’am”. He looked at the floor with his head hung down like an embarrassed school boy. “You’re a very attractive woman, and I wish I didn’t have to meet you under these circumstances”. He was surprised with his own honesty.

Another time and place, he thought to himself. A few seconds had past that felt like hours to Gage. Silently hoping she didn’t take offence to his comment. Then she sighed. “I was thinking the same thing”. Her voice was soft and soothed his nerves. Gage slowly raised his head to find she was standing only inches away. His eyes locked with hers and he thought he heard bells, and the wings of doves flapping rapidly inside his head. He could sense that she felt it too.

He gently raised his hand and grazed the side of her cheek. Still being extremely cautious. To his surprise and bafflement, she nestled her cheek in the palm of his hand. A light groan of ecstasy escaped from her lips. His head started reeling with thoughts of what he would like to do to her. Thoughts of how he could bring her to the peak of ecstasy again and again.

He brought his face closer to hers. With every inch of space closing between their lips his mind drifted way. He started wondering what she taste like and if her lips were as soft as they looked. He stopped just millimeters away from her lips.



“Should I kiss you?” Telyn almost didn’t understand what he said. His words cut through her thoughts. Her heart was racing and her body was shaking with anticipation. ‘Oh god yes’ she thought. Did the words come out?

She couldn’t stop herself. She leaned in and closed the remaining gap between their lips. Suddenly it felt as if the world stopped turning and she was about to fall off of it. Red hot passion started coursing threw her veins, and she no longer had control of her own body. Every inch of her pressed against him. Gage swept her up in his arms and starting carrying her towards the bedroom. Her fears began to set into place. Did she really want to do this? What if he planned to kill her? She released her lips from the marvelous spell they were under and looked into Gages eyes. He was looking down at her with the very same expression she had. She could see the doubt, and the urge. He started to speak and Telyn raised one finger and placed it gently on his lips. “I know” she said softly. She saw his face ease and leaned into continue their kiss.



Gage stood still for a moment. He was surprised and in awe of how she seemed to know exactly what he was feeling. He continued down the hall towards the bedroom, trying to remember which door it was. Last one on the left he recalled. He reached the doorway with Telyn wrapped in his arms. He walked into the room and gently placed her down on the bed.

She looked up with him with such passion. He looked down upon her and started to undo the buttons of his shirt. He was searching her eyes for any sign to slow down or go faster. He didn’t know this women, but he knew he wanted to make love to her. He had a strange feeling that they were supposed to meet, and meant to fall in love. Her expression changed slightly and Gage stopped on the last button.



“You feel it too don‘t you?” She was amazed with her bluntness. He slowly nodded, and undid the last button and opened his shirt to her.
© Copyright 2012 Jaden Cane (jaden_cane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1843686-TelynGage