*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844457-The-Chains-That-Bind
by Rose
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1844457
Bound by each wrist she dances, lost in her own imagination.
As she hears his request for a dance, her pulse quickens and her heart drums against the ribcage that holds it captive. Her eyes shine with a feral gleam as dainty feet take her towards the ring where His orders will certainly be carried out.

Reaching her destination she closes her eyes a moment. She takes a cuff into each hand, kissing them lovingly before slipping them onto her slender wrists. With a nod to one of the Guards, she attaches the chain to her cuffs and waits to be lifted into the air.

As her feet begin to leave the ground she sighs. When just her toes touch upon the sand below the dance ring, the Guard ceases tightening them. With a look over her shoulder to her beloved Master, her body is soon in motion.

Like a petal on the breeze, her body begins to twist. Tossed and buffeted, delicate curves begin the poetry of her dance as her Master looks upon that which is fully and willingly his.

Lifting herself completely from the ground below, she stretches her arms out to steady herself. Thighs then part and she kicks out as though running upon the open plains. With a moan of delight she then tucks her legs, bringing them to her chest. Her back arches as she imagines his touch upon his property. A low whimper flys from her lips and she arches her back even more. Her entire body is set into motion and the chains clatter as she flips head over heels.

Quickly her legs fall to steady herself as she pants for breath. The chains clatter again, calling out to her Master as she turns towards him. Her hands raise above her head and her wrists cross, as though pleading to be bound. They both know she is surely already bound. Just as the chains bind her for her dance, her collar, and her very soul bind her to him with impenetrable force.

Her back arches again and she leaps towards him. The chains hold her fast and her body snaps back. As she feels herself taken from him and compelled back to the start of her position she twirls her body. A full circle of the chains is made as they now press to her wrists, binding her in place for all the world to see. Another circle of her body upon pointed toes and she leaps into the air with the grace and splendor of a larl.

Again the chains catch her and she growls. She tries again, grabbing a link of chain in each palm. Her back arches as she bows back, her head soon touching upon her toes in an aerial presentation of the gorean bow. Her hair falls in cascades of copper and her body heaves against the bindings that keep her from him. Surely, someone will have mercy and take pity upon her, releasing her from this snare. Try as she might though, no matter how much her body twists, floats, arches and aches, she is still unable to free herself.

Suddenly the chains clink and a breeze brushes across exposed flesh. Her nipples harden to granite peaks of pleading temptation. Her lips part to allow a sorrowful moan of anger and desperation to flow from the depths of her soul. This chain is unrelenting, and the girl upon it just as stubborn. In agony of spirit she crys out, her body thrashing against the chains!

Wrists cross and metal clashes against metal. Flesh warring with flesh as she continues to fight against this unrepentant beast that keeps her prisoner and suspended just out of reach from her Master's caress. With an intense growl, she leaps into the air, her body spinning out of control, head over heels in a spiral of unrequited desire!

Her eyes flash fire and her slave's heat consumes her, scorching the very air she breathes. Then, amongst this angst and strife, her eyes lock upon that one constant...that One anchor that can bring her entire world into peace and order. The spiraling stops, her body pulses with life as she begins to slow her pace. The splendor and grace returns to her dance. It is no longer the picture of erratic chaos. Her thighs part one last time, her body hovering as if suspended in the wind, like a petal upon the breeze.

Her wrists cross and her lips raise into a smile of pure adoration as she whispers three simple words. "Yours, my Master" And thus she hangs, in a perfect picture of submission as she waits for the Guard to lower her to the ground once more. Her world now at peace, her war fought and won, simply because she surrendered to the One who calls her His.
© Copyright 2012 Rose (wolfwhisperer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1844457-The-Chains-That-Bind