*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845047-High-School-Drama
by Kaela
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Experience · #1845047
What high school can bring into a person's life.
Life is not all fun and games with everything it throws at us. Espically when we start high school, thats when all the fun dealing with drama begins. As a high schooler, Kya, went through a lot at home and when school started back up she was so excited. Kya started off with almost all of her friends, but a few months into the semester she lost some of her friends and found out something very interesting.
"Hey Kya." Said her friend Cristina.
"Hey chica." She replied.
"So where is your man?"

Kya started to wonder, because this wasn't normal for him to be late in the morning. Kya's boyfriend was a jouinor and getting ready to finish high school and go off to college, his name was Leon.
Cristina started to metion something very important, "So you know how one of your softball friends went to homecoming?"
"Yea, what about her?" Kya asked.

This girl she has been playing softball with for about two years has started drama with every girl. Her name was Emma, Emma was younger then Kya and loves to hear about Kya's boyfriend and how they are doing.
"Well, I seen her with Leon dancing close together."
"I'm sure it was nothing."
"Well it sure looked like something Kya, I just don't want you to get hurt."

Kya didn't want to believe anything Cristina was saying, but since Leon never showed up before class she started to wonder. After school Kya and Cristina were taking a different way to the buses when they both saw something that just made her mad.
"I should really go beat that girl up." Said Cristina.
"Don't that's my job right now, but jump in at any time." Kya said.

Kya and Cristina walked around the cornner to see Leon and Emma walking together holding hands. Then they stopped before the busses and kissed.
"I can't believe her, after everything we have been through she would do this to me." Kya was really upset and so she just walked to the bus with Cristina and acted like nothing even happened. She got on the bus and sat next to Leon with a very outragious look on her face.
"I'm done with you, I saw you holdin' hands with Emma and I saw her kiss you."
Leon had a silent pause..."What are you.."
"Don't lie to me I saw everything so did Cristina. It's over between us." As she got up and moved to another seat she heard all his friends yell at him. The next morning she comfronted Emma and told her that their friendship was no more because of what she did. Later that day during lunch Kya was with Cristina and some football boy's walk by wistlin' at Kya.
"What was that all about?" Cristina asked.
"Whats up hot stuff?" One of the football boy's yelled.
"They said something I just know it." Kya said.

As Kya suspected Leon and Emma had started a rumor saying that she would do anything for money. So for the next week Kya had to deal with all those boy's doing and saying things that were not alright to say.
"I'm done with all of this, why do these things have to happen to me?"
"Kya, don't let this get to you. All they want is to hurt you and if someone hurts you, I got your back chica." Cristina said very proud.
"Cristina, you are my true friend what would I do without you?"
"I know chica, I got you no matter what."

}They both stated laughing and walked on to have a better day. As the months went by everything settled down and Kya felt better about herself. She knew that there were better people out there that would treat here right and that drama is nothing fun to deal with. Life went on and Kya had a bunch of fun. Life goes on and things go by like it didn't even happen that's a lesson most people will learn the hard way, just like Kya did.
© Copyright 2012 Kaela (baby_k_89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845047-High-School-Drama