*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845173-Welcome-to-Save-My-Membership
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Community · #1845173
You get this if you participate in my auction.
Hello Donor/Bidder.

The reason you are seeing this letter in your mailbox is because you donated a Package/Gift points, or made a bid at my Auction "Save My Membership Auction - Closed. Thus, you are a member of "Save My Membership Bank.

This is so that I can contact you and the other bidders/donors of the auction with relative ease, and let you know how things are going, such as if there is a new package or if the auction’s goals have been met, or anything else.

Now, I know that you have the option of Self-Delete, so that you can remove yourselves from the group, especially in the event someone wins the item you wanted. However, I’d prefer you stay until I remove you, as there might be Quick Bids for items that haven’t been paid for. Basically, if you place the first bid, the package is yours, but if you remove yourself from the group, there goes your chance to get the item.

Of course, there might be other reasons for me to email you. Enjoy the auction.
© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845173-Welcome-to-Save-My-Membership