*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845529-Benjamin-Franklins-in-the-Bank
Rated: E · Other · Business · #1845529
Attitude is a major role in attracting money or driving it away, like a magnet.
Attitude is a major role in attracting money or driving it away, like a magnet. Regardless of your environment, if you lack the drive, the motivation to make money, you don’t deserve the money.  You have to have ambition, you cant constantly wish you had more, but you have to make it happen so that you have the money. With a negative attitude towards money, you wont try hard enough to get it. Disregarding the opportunities that present themselves to you. Your judgment will be misguided and end up costing you money. While on the other side of the scale you can have a positive attitude towards money, when you have the hunger and drive to have it. The willingness to attract money will end up coming to you getting money in multiple ways.

“Cash rules everything around me, C.R.E.A.M. get the money,” the music group, The Wu Tang Clan has said. “Take the money, never have to run” is one way Lil Wayne describes his love for money. To have a healthy mindset towards money you should beliefs, beliefs that you have the right to have money, to posses it. You have to realize that this money is a tool that is useful in this life; it can help to improve your living situation. It is comfortable to have money in your bank account because it provides a sense of security. An orchestra plays the beautiful song of life when money is flowing in your life.

Self worth and net worth cannot be the same thing. Your money should not be a symbol to define yourself. I am not saying that you should avoid money, or that money is bad. It should not bring about feelings of fear or anxiety; it should not hold a power over your actions. It is not the all-powerful driving force in your life; we don’t worship money, although in this day and age it is praised.

The law of attraction states that everything that we do and think about is attracted into our lives. The way we think and go about things that are important. We can use this law of attraction to get all that our heart desires. You have to think and act rights though; you can block certain things from coming into your life. Laws are rules that are set in place, which we abide by because they are set in place to make a better living. If we are able to use this law to our advantage in all aspects of our life then we shall take leaps and bounds in terms of personal satisfaction. Health, relationships, and money can all be improved by using the knowledge we posses to advance in life.

Money has the power to make a difference even though whoever posses the money can make the money evil. Wars are wages over money; children in poor countries are dying because of the lack of money. You hear story after story about people who become rich and ruin the lives of their friends and partners. Envious people breaking families apart, like two hands that are destined to shake get cut off before they even touch. From this extreme you look at the good that has come from money. The charities erected, thanks to generous people, in some of our most desperate times. Tsunami, earthquake, and tornado victims can all vouch that this is evident. If my words were unable to persuade you remember the words of mother Theresa, “Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.”

© Copyright 2012 M.B. Sheldon (msheldon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845529-Benjamin-Franklins-in-the-Bank