*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845709-Why-do-we-grieve
Rated: E · Other · How-To/Advice · #1845709
Does this world deserve your tears? I don't think so.
         As we get to mingle with poeple, know their interests and know their pains, we learn. We learn how wrong we were at some point with some of them. May be we were so rude, so blunt..we hurt them and may be so kind..we hurt ourselves. Wrong, one way or the other.



Today, I've been with some friends. I met an old friend who kept talking about how much betrayals she had to take on the hands of ones she's always loved and never asked for anything but love in return. And I kept wondering endlessly; Why do we grieve? Why do we suffer? Why do we feel the pain? Why? I tried thinking of all the possible reasons. Is it because we're over-sensitive, for example? Is it because the world is such a nasty place to live in? Or because God, The Most Just, is unjust (God Forbids)?



This conversation got me in contact with my past. A real old past. I had to face those difficulties at some point too. And as much as I hate those days, as much as I appreciate the lessons I learned behind them. Of what I learned is that people can't be constants, because they all leave eventually, whether we like it or not.



I know what she's been through because I had to witness it as well. I understand her pain and I wished I could make it any easier. But something deep kept telling me I couldn't. I couldn't cure her of her pain. Because the Cure has to come from within. It has to come from the realization that we deserve to live. It has to come when we hear that voice saying; 'I'm gonna show the world how Great I am.'

It has to come from down..deep down.

It has to come from the soul.

Once we hear that voice, we're done. We're done with the pain, the sorrow and the grieve. Because that voice is the beginning. The root. The foundation that shall carry the tree up high till the end.



And we shall Not grieve. We shall not grieve because nothing and no one deserves. We shall not grieve because may be one day, we'll be able to understand God's wisdom behind what's happening to us. May be one day, we'll see the sun again. May be one day, we'll know what bright side people always talked about. May be one day, things will explain themselves to us.



So, Let's SMILE. Sometimes, it takes a forced smile to be believed, eventually. We should smile because we're still alive. We should smile because our parets love us. We should smile because there's always this one person on the other side of the world who thinks of us fondly, who dreams of meeting us one day. We should smile because there's always a way out. And we should smile because God, The Most Just, The Most Forgiving, The Most Merciful is forever, always, right here for us :)
© Copyright 2012 Salem's chronicle (thesalem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1845709-Why-do-we-grieve