*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/184636-Question
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #184636
What is there to say, It is a rant, so read it and see, then rate it or e-mail me
Perhaps in the future we will be able to find out how I was feeling at a certain time in time. but I am so terribly afraid of losing it now. I will forget the elation after my first “top grade in the class” I will also, blissfully, forget the downfall of complete silence during my first audition for the fall play. But if I must lose the good with the bad, it is not worth the loss. I want to remember all the pain, thehorror, the drama and the exhaustion, so that I can feel it all again, and remember. It’s absolute bull shit if “all good things gotta come to an end.” Not fair, “the thrills have to fade, fore the come round again,” what if the memories of previous experiences only enrich the current event, maybe knowing that is has happened before, just like this, will allow us to change a little at a time, to make each and every experience better than the last? I don’t know where this is coming from, but it would be nice to have a bit of feed back…I’ll try to check this each day, but I won’t, because I’ll forget, fix it for me huh!!
© Copyright 2001 blondegenius (yeahsure at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/184636-Question