*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847060-Dont-give-up-on-your-dreams-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · How-To/Advice · #1847060
The road to our dreams can be a hard one to cross but we should not give up
William Arthur Ward once said:” If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it!” so why do we fear our ambitions? Why do we get second thoughts about the dreams we had since we were little?

Sure life is hard and we face loads of obstacles that try to hold is back in our process of climbing to the top and reaching the summit, but I dare to say that these obstacles are ones supposed to plant force and strengthen our will and determination not push us to give up and give in. In fact we should overcome them, and since we become the strongest we can use these obstacles as steps lifting us higher, as experiences and lessons…as inspiration! In order to be good and respected one should be realistic and showing in the society. It is known that our dreams separate us from reality and transport us to another state of mind, each to his own world where he rules, but he should not get detached of the real world while busy building his plans of realizing dreams, in the end those dreams will be realized in the real world and with people around. So let’s consider these corrupting problems ways of getting us back on the track of reality, reminding us where we really belong. Sometimes these obstacles bring us a step closer to making our dreams come true because we meet people able to help us out and while we keep looking at them with a pejorative way we miss all the good stuff they’re bringing!

If you don’t know the feeling of pain, if you don’t know the feeling of loss, is you don’t know the feeling of being broken, the feeling of competition, how are you supposed to bring out the best? Weren’t all the greatest arts we know now created in the most depressing moments and by the artists who suffered the most?

One should not feel ashamed of being in pain or being devastated by an obstacle but should if he doesn’t step up on his feet again and keep going!

No one is better than you while realizing what you know can do best. Competition? It’s but a way of giving you hope and strength! Pain? I do know that it is the most triggering of inspiration and creativity! Loss? We only lose what we thought was indispensable for us and was actually holding us back; we only lose to appreciate the taste of gain!

The truth is this, we each have enormous power hidden within- we have divinity within us! Those powers should not go to waste! There is no perfect time to start executing our dreams! There is no one who got the authority to tell us that we can’t! There is no one who got the right to tell us we’re useless, or that our dreams aren’t realizable, or that we’re too young and powerless! Garry Herbert does say:” If not NOW, when?”!

{/pre}
© Copyright 2012 Grace Btrs (lady-g.b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847060-Dont-give-up-on-your-dreams-