*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847320-Warning-Beware-of-Internet-Dating
Rated: E · Article · How-To/Advice · #1847320
This article is about the dangers of Internet Dating
This story is directed to the female population of  WC. I writing this to warn you to beware of internet dating. I have tried this many times in the past and only one of so many have worked for me.

What I don't like is men telling women that they loved us before they even have met us. I would not  recommend that. I have been recently hurt by one person. I still know one person I met on-line and we became friends first and let nature take its course.

We are still very good friends.

Of course this warning can go out to the men of WC as well. No one wants to get their heart broken, feelings hurt, and told that they love you unless they really mean it. How can you love someone before you even know them.

It would be wise to run a background check on this person before even willing to meet with him/her. This way you will know if you really want to meet this person in the first place. No one can love you immediately. Mature people don't believe in love at first sight.

Please take this warning to heart.
© Copyright 2012 LadyKarissa (ladykarissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847320-Warning-Beware-of-Internet-Dating