*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847381-Inner-Crisis-Synopsis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #1847381
Severino has some important decisions to make




Severino comes home from work to discover that all the money he has saved has been stolen. However, he finds out who took his money; Antonia’s mother, Lucia took the money to support the baby Antonia is pregnant with.

Severino has to ask the local made guy for help in getting his money back. It is important to have his money, he is in the process of buying a grocery store and without that money he has to start over again. But he is also afraid the Antonia will be hurt is he enlists this man’s help. He needs to decide what he should do.

While all of this is happening, Severino receives a letter from Angela, his wife in Italy. She wants to come to America and stay a while to see if she would like to stay.

Ultimately, Severino makes no decisions in this vignette. But he is in turmoil over the decision of whether or not to enlist the mafia’s help to recover his money and take a chance on Antonia getting hurt. Or should he reconsider another alternative. And with Angela wanting to come to America, he has to make some important decisions soon.

© Copyright 2012 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1847381-Inner-Crisis-Synopsis