*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848845-Attempted-MurderAgain
by Froggy
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Emotional · #1848845
A shallow look at an argument with self and others
We tried to kill a person last night. My wife and I have tried to kill him before. But he seems to have survived all attempts prior to last night, so I am not sure he is dead even now.

Pieces of him were in my head every time I awoke last night. His debris lingers as a minor headache today. But I don't believe he is totally dead yet. Just thinking about him may give him the power to survive. How can I know he is really dead?

I need her to tell me I think. She is much better at keeping track of heartbeats and other signs of life. Having children gives her an advantage that way. Carrying someone's heartbeat inside you for nine months at a time may train a female that way. I only have carried the contents of my bowels all these years. You might say I know shit about life.



But we both hacked at him with reason and what intellect we could muster. I threw in some shit too. And the beatings and abuse of this unnamed person will go on until he is expired. I expect the last time I see him I will be laying in a wet spot. If he drowns I can live with that.

© Copyright 2012 Froggy (pssinger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848845-Attempted-MurderAgain