*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848960-Seducing-Girls-is-Easy
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1848960
Sexy and explicit sexual rouse.
Ross had bought his ice cream before he got on the bus. He tongued it a trifle lasciviously and moved to the back of the bus - it was nearly full but it was then he saw her, that cool chick that lived near him on her own. He sat down beside her. He wanted to talk but he didn't know her. Suddenly the bus ground to a halt just missing two old pedestrians. As it did so his ice cream dropped into the girl's lap. She wasn't too pleased.
"This is my new dress," she blurted out.
"Oh, I am sorry," said Ross. "Let me clean it for you."
Ross got his handkerchief out and tried to make the situation better.
"Please let me help."
But Ross was getting nowhere with her. She sat in stony silence.
"Can I pay for dry cleaning?" he asked.
The girl became more interested.
"No that won't be necessary, I'll be okay," she said.
Ross then thought he would introduce himself.
"I'm Ross."
"I'm Katy," she said. "I don't think I live far from you, do I?"
"No," said Ross. "I'm at 64, New Place Mansions."
"I'm on the corner of the next road, Blueberry Place. The thing is I don't have a washing machine at present. It's broken down."
"Oh, you can use mine," Ross said. "Walk back with me. You can go on a fast cycle and it'll be as good as new in minutes."
"Okay then," she replied.

The two got off the bus at New Place and walked into Ross's apartment.
"Just slip your dress off," said Ross.
"Okay."
Katy got undressed and handed Ross the dress. They were both a bit sticky by now, what with the ice cream and the heat of an August afternoon.
"Let me run you a bath," said Ross, " while the dress is in the washer."
"Okay," said Katy. "I feel terribly sticky."
The bathroom began to steam up and soon a full bath waited for Katy to drop into.
The glazed door to the bathroom meant Ross could see Katy's form as she lowered herself into the bath. She had curves in all the right places. Ross could see her breasts were full and round, her body slim but tantalizingly full with a cute bottom and long, long legs. Ross began to ache for her. He felt the slow, delicious pleasure of longing overtake his being. Every bit of him wanted her; he began to feel stirrings down below. He was getting an erection. Katy rubbed the bath gel into her lissom body, all over her breasts, her legs, her arms. Ross could see all of this through the door. Then he heard her shout out.
"Why don't you come in,Ross?"
His boat had come in. He opened the door and lowered his pants.
"I really want you, Katy. I am hot for you."
Katy saw his throbbing erection and was in seventh heaven. She leant over the bath and took his penis into her mouth. Ross was in ecstasy. It's all he'd ever wanted ever since he'd first spotted her on the street.

Katy stood up in the bath, her body dripping with water. Ross took off his remaining clothes and got into the bath. The two stood embracing and Katy turned on the shower over the bath. The water cascaded down on them as they were locked together, Ross's cock playing under the top of Katy's legs. He slid his playful member in and out, rubbing against her moist vagina, then he turned her around and played his cock in her crevice, his gleaming member taut and hard and wanting to come.
"I want it inside me Ross."
Ross placed his cock in Katy's vagina and began to thrust, long slow thrusts that gave Katy such a thrill. His full length was satisfying to Katy - a long, hard cock that could really satisfy. The water from the shower head was still spilling onto their hot bodies, a soft and gentle, warm rain that refreshed the two lovers.

Ross began to thrust quicker and more evenly until he got a terrific rhythm going. He felt such pleasure; such erotic temptation realized was enough to blow his mind. Katy was feeling orgasms course through her body. He hit her G-spot again and again, really turning her on. It was something they never wanted to end. Katy's soft skin tingled with excitement and now sweat and water mingled together on Ross's muscly body so the two were alive with sex. Sex was something vital and life-giving, such a positive force for good. Suddenly Ross came, a great leap of semen hit inside, and Katy nearly passed out in total ecstasy. She'd never been fucked like it before. Even her throbbing Big Boy dildo couldn't produce an orgasm like this one. The two of them went limp after the excitement was over. They kissed in delight and satisfaction and turned off the shower. They reclined back into the bath, soaping up to feel clean and ready for the world, a world in which they were two lovers, two stars in a midnight sky like diamonds on fire.
© Copyright 2012 Biblioboy (biblioboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848960-Seducing-Girls-is-Easy