*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850283-still-not-there-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mimi
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1850283
A mythical girl falls in love with a human, what can go wrong HA
AUTUMN


    The sky was now turning dark and I knew it was time for me to head out, I grabbed a pack of beef jerky from the kitchen...it was the only thing that was acceptable to eat, all the other human food was gross and greasy, plus it stayed the freshest out of all the fruit I stole.
    Strolling outside was a nice fresh difference from a crowded stinky apartment,there was an endless amount of possibility.I noticed there was more people out in Ruintown then usual."why cant I just be alone, why aren't these humans at home its practically ten." I said aloud while chewing a big chunk of jerky.
    "Don't be so negative." I voice from behind me said
    "What?" I turned around to find a bright brown eyed guy Staring at me from five feet away." Are you talking to me?"
    "Yes,your beautiful and I saw your green eyes a mile away. So what's the point of being negative or depressed when your a beautiful girl?"
    I simply just stared at him, a simple gaze that I hoped would scare him away.but he didn't even step backward, if anything he got closer.
    "I'll admit I'm not usually this forward with people, so I'm sorry on my behalf." He fixed his unbottoned black vest.it looked like he was missing the other half of a suit.
    "I don't care."I turned my back to him and started to walk away.
    "Oh, first can you explain to me why your not at the school dance?"the human boy asked.
    I now realized why all these what looked to be high school students were out and about.
      " or maybe why you don't have a date by your side." He questioned again.
    "Do I look like I go to your school?and do I even look dressed to go to a stupid little dance!" I turned towards him and gave him a evil smirk.
      "Ah,your that type of girl."
      "What," I questioned."what do mean by that?"
      "Oh,nothing, its not important."he was smirking at me.
      He wanted me to stay and ask why to him, he was trying to make me stay and talk to him,but why?
      "You want to walk around with me?" The boy's eyes brightend up like that  was the best thing he ever thought of.
      "No"
      "Okay." He smiled and laced his fingers in mine, he pulled me behind him." I'm Nick by the way."
      What did I get myself into?
© Copyright 2012 Mimi (mimiluv94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850283-still-not-there-2