*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850405-Try-me
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1850405
REALLY? TALK YOUR STUPID CHILDISH CRAP:)
OK.. first off people like you really really need to get a life and grow up. So lets review your life..... You sit there in your seat wondering what lie you will create next, just to get some more attention because no one is really focused on being stuck up your ass all the time.

If you ask me you can seriously get over your stupid self. Like really you can ruin your friendships if you want I mean like you can Lie about everything you want. But honey love doesn't make your childish bullshit true. No matter how manly times you hold your breath and kick your feet and lie through your teeth doesn't make it true!

Grow the hell up and seriously get a life. You did this to yourself so don't claim me the liar; if your the one who needs
so much attention, by all means take all the attention you want. For your own good, don't bring me in your childish behavior! I mean don't worry about me.

Before you speak, listen. Before you do, think. And before you mess with me, think twice as hard about the stupidity your about to commit.
© Copyright 2012 Roxy Mosley (anemone1.8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850405-Try-me