*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850515-Modern-Accounts-Inside-the-Cancer-Cell
Rated: E · Bulletin · Business · #1850515
A new version of this title is now part of my new book, 'The Secular Fundamentalist'.

Inside the tumour, right to the end, the accounting system paints a picture of a burgeoning success; of overcoming all barriers to growth and the spread to new sites.  It is a success story full of heroic little cancer cells who struggle ceaselessly to not only co-opt, but outwork, outsmart and eventually outmanoeuvre the opposition.  It is a world where there are no second prizes for losers!  Sure, there is some damage happening outside the tumour, but shit happens.  If that other tissue became cancerous too, it wouldn’t have any problems.  We can give it aid and teach it how it’s done.  The profit/loss and balance sheets for our system tell an unequivocal story that will convince even the most sceptical immune cell.  “Eat your hearts out guys.  If you don’t, we will.
© Copyright 2012 Christopher Eastman-Nagle (kiffit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1850515-Modern-Accounts-Inside-the-Cancer-Cell