*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851094-How-to-survive-your-GCSE-exam-year
by Dannie
Rated: 13+ · Article · Self Help · #1851094
Sturgiling with your exams? this will help you cope.
There are loads of ways to cope though your gcse exam year. In this i will tell you just some of the ways to cope. hope you enjoy reading this and please leave a comment telling me if it helped :)

The most important hing to do is not get to stressed about the up-comming exams. Exams and revising and can become very stressful as there ill be alot of things to do.

The main thing to help you get through all your exams is to make a plan or a timetable. This helps you plan your time and get everything done in time. Dont forget to inculde breaks.

You should make time to do things with your friends, family and have time for your hobbies. Its important that you take your mind off revising and exams every so often as it helps you think and it refreshes your mind. Its good to be organsied as it also prepares you for later life and helps you study more effectivly.

Make sure you eat and drink plenty. This will make sure you can concentrate for longer and it will stop you getting headache and feeling ill. Speaking off ill you should make sure that you are at school most off the time. If you do happen to be absent one day ask a friend for their notes or ask a teacher what you missed.

If you get mega stuck on revising or homework dont be afraid to ask your teachers, friends, family, tutors or anybody you want. Dont be afraid of looking silly, we all get stuck once in a while.

But overall make sure you have fun during this last year of school. Its important but it is also a year you will never get back so take your time and Have fun. :) Good Luck.
© Copyright 2012 Dannie (dannienimz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851094-How-to-survive-your-GCSE-exam-year