*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851201-The-Hunt
Rated: NPL · Poetry · Dark · #1851201
Ever wondered what it would be like to be with a vampire
The Hunt


The clock struck 12 and the moon was like an eye in the sky. Mudvayne was on stage with speakers piled high. The music was beating loud and the crowd jumping as if to fly. The reaper was in the mosh pits waiting for someone to die.

The concert was the cover. The crowd, prey. I spotted perfection from across the bar and she blew a kiss my way. She made a move and I knew she wanted to play. little did she know, after this night she’d never see the light of day.

I graced her presence and offered to buy her a drink. Staring back with hazel eyes she said absinth with a wink. Looking through her eyes and into her mind, I could see our minds were linked. As I was, she was imagining our bodies connected and in sync.

She took a shot and said follow me if you can. Corner by corner I knew what was coming at the end of her plan. Glancing back at me from every turn, I ran and ran, trying to keep up and take her for my family, my clan.

I opened her door to a red velvet décor. A secret room above the concert, vibrating with a roar. It was time for me to explore and become one with her core. After an unforgettable night I couldn’t ignore, I knew she had to be mine forever more and without thinking twice dealt her the kiss of gore.

She looked up in disarray wondering if she’d be ok. The blood running down her neck more beautiful than a bouquets. The look in her eyes a sensual display. Her new immortality, forever she’ll stay.


Joshua Rocha



© Copyright 2012 dragon15 (01rockstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851201-The-Hunt