*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851205-My-Own-Medicine
Rated: · Other · Other · #1851205
its hard hurting someone you love
My Own Medicine


You are my direction with my most powerful sense of affection. Convection isn’t necessary because you know there’s no deception. I could never rebuild what we had with anyone. You’re my strongest connection. I took one look and saw right through your so called imperfections. I took your hand over the counter and told you, you are perfection.

I failed you in my redirection. My hasty conclusions brought bad interjections. Burning in flames, our beautiful selection. My own fault, our disconnection. The pure feeling, now a faded complexion. My only hope now is a drastic resurrection. Upon serious introspection, conclusion, without you, regret will kill me like the deadliest injection.

Once the flame burned with nothing left but debris, I started picking up the pieces and rebuilding my old key. Unlocking your heart once more will be like finding a needle in the sea but I’d dive the depths of the world just to be with you please here me. I picture our future together just you and me, I even see me later getting down on one knee. Ur my main priority.

As I begin to believe there might still be a chance I learned you and another partook in a sensual dance. My heart sank at the knowledge of this sudden romance and it knocked my being into a broken stance, throwing my heart into a jealous trance, enhancing my breeding hate and anger to a whole new expanse.

You gave an unnecessary explanation and regretfully gave into temptation. Listening, I had a revelation. A taste of my own medicine. I felt a tenth of what she must have at the end of our last relation. You love me without any reason or obligation even after all of our past frustrations. For this question less dedication to our beautiful creation, I’ll make sure our end is in permanent salvation.

Joshua Rocha

© Copyright 2012 dragon15 (01rockstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851205-My-Own-Medicine