*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851857-The-Kooks-Invasion-On-Planet-Earth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1851857
Kooks have invaded Earth. Kaylia the space detective must destroy them.
Stepping out of the beat-up tank, Kaylia gripped a grenade in one hand and an m-16 in the other. She searched the grounds for any sign of Kooks, then walked towards the steel-glass skyscraper ahead of her. Shifting her weight she pushed the large heavy doors open, and rushed inside. Kay aimed the weapon in front of her as she swiftly moved from room to room.

Foul waves of decaying stench filled the room as she inched upon a pile of human remains and it’s left over’s near an elevator. Pushing the up button, Kaylia took a quick glance inside than figured the stairs were a safer bet.
“Oh God!” she whispered to herself as she opened the door to the stairs leading to the upper levels of the skyscraper. Just the look scent a ragged gasp of exhaustion throughout her body, “Come on! We can do this.” Get the injection from the lab and back to the where house she was taking shelter in.

A week ago a large ship hit the side of the planet. With the ship came a group of flesh devouring creatures called Kooks. They quickly took advantage of the fragile, weak mortals populating this wreckage of a planet. They killed everything and anything within their paths.

Kaylia was sent to the planet from The Department of Space and Galaxy Recruiting Center or DSGRC, to get rid of the Kooks once and for all; before they destroy another planet or galaxy. Kay couldn’t stand flesh eaters or migraters.
She made her way up the stairs into the lab area. Thankfully, she hadn’t come across any Kooks in the building, though that didn’t mean they didn’t have her tracked.
Kooks are highly intelligent creatures of demonic entities. Rulers of the darker dimensions of space. DSRGC has been at battle with the Kooks and the darker dimensions of space since the last big bang. That had been devastating for Kay, she had lost half of her civilization and they had to retreat to a new planet in their galaxy. Solar Portr` is a tiny galaxy with only six planets and two suns. It is a rather extremely dry and hot climate on the planet of Quailker. A few dozen of Quailkers survived the big bang; luckily they picked up and repopulated the planet. Kay came from a long line of Langley’s. Each one is ruthless and determined to keep its species growing.

Spotting the suitcase the handsome human had told her about, Kaylia bolted into the laboratory, two Kooks were hovered in a corner. She could pick out a couple of scientist displayed on the floor beneath the creatures’ hungry appetites’.
Kay quickly took her invisible ability; silently she ran across the room, holding her breath, praying they didn't pick up on her scent and lunged for the suitcase sitting on a lab table in the far corner. Kay swiftly punched in the numbers on the security tabs, and forced it open. Relief washed over her for a split second as her eyes soaked in the green vials filled with antidote. Quietly shutting the suitcase, she combed the area, her eyes surveying the science lab. Two big hungry kooks sniffed the air and glanced in her direction. Four tiny dilated pupils without iris locked onto her.

Before the massive hideous Kooks could pounce on her, Kay flash jolted across the expanse of the lab. A speedy jagged twist had her jolting down the stairs so fast the still walls enclosing the stairwell blurred from her vision.

Once she sat behind the wheel of her tank; Kaylia mentally slapped herself into reality. Allowing herself a moment to soak in the sight of those monsters, she slammed the key into the ignition and pushed the old beat-tank into the darkness.
© Copyright 2012 Softrosa (softrosa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1851857-The-Kooks-Invasion-On-Planet-Earth