*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853943-TIME-ON-MY-HANDS
Rated: · Other · Nonsense · #1853943
a HUMOROUS LOOK AT TIME
                                                                TIME ON MY HANDS
                                                                          Plugger


Strange thing about time on one’s hands, it is difficult to remove. I tried soap, several kinds of soap, but I could not get time off my hands. Perhaps it will wear off in time. That in itself is a strange thought isn’t it. Time on one’s hands can only be removed by time.

I do remember the day Time passed. He was a frisky little fellow, a small dog of the Heinz 57 variety; he passed from life to death. Time never seemed to worry much about the passing of time.

As I speak of passing time I recall where my dog “Time” was buried. It was near one of the local busy highways, now each day many people “pass Time”. In fact one could say much time is spent “passing Time”. I find it helpful at times to walk past his grave, actually slowing my passing of “Time”. Other times I hurry past his grave, thus speeding the passing of “Time”.

The sad part is, occasionally I remember the little dog lying in this cold dark grave and then reality says this is “dead Time”. I did keep his collar and had the vet mount one canine fang on the collar. This of course is “Part Time.” He used to eat quite a bit and then, needless to say, he was “full Time”. The times he slept were “Down Time”. There was the day he strayed away in the park at which time he was “Lost Time”. A bloodhound named “Daylight” found him and this was “Daylight Saving Time”. The list could go on. But alas, at his death it was “the end of Time”.

I think I have spent far too much time on “Time”. It is quickly becoming a waste of time.
© Copyright 2012 Plugger (silverhawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853943-TIME-ON-MY-HANDS