*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853994-Club-Love-and-Run
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1853994
A short romance story its sexy & there's spice tender moments & hesitation.
this is my first attempt at something like this... i am still revising it slowly....please review it




He spots her from across the dance floor and approaches her cautiously. He didn't want to risk a rejection.
"Hey what is your name?" He shouts over the music.
She turns to look at him. First, she checks out his face, studying the smooth rough structures of his face. He suddenly realizes that he forgot to shave this morning and there is a slight stubble on his face. He self-consciously touches his face. She bites her lip to keep from laughing. She quickly checks out his tall frame and smiles at him. He's really hot. She thinks to herself.
"I don't know. Why don't you find out." He thinks the small black-haired-bright-blue-eyed girl is intriguing. The short black hair is cut in a style his sister would call a pixie cut. He always found that hair style sexy. The sexy sparkly blue dress ,that matches her eyes, hugs her body.
"My name is Jeremy." He shouts moving to the music.
"Nice to meet you, Jeremy." She shouts back putting her arms over her head and swinging her hips to the beat of the music.
"Are you going to tell me your name?" Jeremy asks her.
"Buy me a drink and we'll see." She replies with a sexy smile.

She moves toward the bar. He watches the swish of her round ass. "Bloody Marry double." She tells the bar tender.
Jeremy gestures for another one. "So, what is your name or are you not going to tell me?" He leans against the bar. She hops up on a bar stool and rests her head on her hand. She studies him. Curious boy. He actually seems to care what I've go to say.
She thinks before answering him. "Rayne. My name is Rayne."
Jeremy raises his eyebrows. "Rain, as in the weather?"
"No, as in R-A-Y-N-E." She says slowly.
"Sorry you must get asked that a lot." He sheepishly looks down. She shrugs as the drinks are brought out.
"It's a pretty name." Jeremy smiles.
"Thanks." Rayne takes a gulp of the drink. Jeremy takes a drink.
"Are you from around here?" Jeremy asks. Rayne looks at him and takes another drink.
Then with ease, she says. "Let's cut the bullshit. You're here trying to pick up girls and be honest you want to get laid. I mean why else come here, hit on me, and then buy me a drink. Then there is me, I let you hit on me. I play hard to get then let you buy me a drink. I'm looking for fun. You're looking for fun. I havnt gotten laid in awhile so why don't we cut to the chase. Don't you think we owe it to ourselves?"
Jeremy's mouth almost drops, but he catches himself. Man, I think I'm in love. He thinks to himself. So, instead of instantly saying 'yes I'll jump your bones', He says. "Rough break-up?"
Rayne rolls her eyes. "Do you want me or not?"
"Yes, I do." Jeremy says planning on not saying stupid things from now on.
"Good, do you have a car?" Rayne says draining her drink. He nods.
"Great lets go." She hops down leading the way out.

She waits for Jeremy to find his car. He leads her to a Dodge truck. and unlocks her door first. He opens her door for her. She is after all going to get him laid. "Thanks." Rayne says having a slight diffuculty getting into the truck. Jeremy pushes her up making sure to grab a handful of her cute little ass. "That is still mine you dont get to take ownership until we get to your place." Jeremy mumbles sorry, then walks around to his side. "Nice truck. I love trucks. I always wanted a truck when I was little.'' She says after he is in the truck and has started it. "Where are you from?" Jeremy asks noticing a little country accent now that he can hear her without blaring music. "Didn't you already ask me that?" Rayne says. "Yes I did, but you never answered me." Rayne is silent for a while. "I'm from Missouri." "Why are you out here in New York?" Jeremy asks trying to lighten the mood. "I'm here on a art scholarship. I'm going to school to be an artist." Rayne answers him. "That's awesome. I'm in school to be a teacher myself." Jeremy says. "What are you going to teach?"Rayne asks laying her head down on his shoulder. Jeremy smiles looking down at her. "Art. I'm going to be an art teacher." Rayne lifts her head. "Bullshit, you're just trying to butter me up. Look i already told..." "No, I'm telling you the truth look in the glove box . I'll prove it." she gives him a suspious look then opens the glove box pulling out papers. She looks at the papers and sees sketches, drawings, and doodles. "Wow these are really good." "See I told you the truth." Jeremy says grinning. "I guess you did." Rayne says as he pulls into an apartment senter. He parks, turns off the truck, and gets out. Then before Rayne can open her door, he opens it for her. "Thank you again." He leads her up to a door. "Hold on." Jeremy unlocks the door and goes inside. While inside he straightens up a little before letting Rayne inside the apartment.

He gives Rayne a short tore of the apartment all the way to his bedroom. He takes her hand when they enter his room. 'You know you dont have to do this if you dont want to.We could just talk or we could just watch a movie." He says sitting down on the bed with her hand still in his. "Awe thats a very nice thing to suggest. You're the first guy to ever say that to me when he knows he is about to get laid." Jeremy blinks. "You are a very sexy woman and i love the way you speak." Jeremy pulls her down on top of him as he lays back on the bed. He kisses her making sure to pull her hard against his body. His hands travel down her body to her ass and he grabs ahandful. "Is this mine yet?" He asks stopping his kiss. Rayne smiles. "I don't know is this mine yet?" She says reaching between them and grabbing the hard leangth in his pants. "Yes it is very much." Jeremy grins kissing her again. He rolls over to where he is on top of her. Rayne giggles.That is so cute. Jeremy thinks to himself. Rayne reaches between them and starts to unbutton his pants. Jeremy kisses her neck while she unzips his pants and begins to tug at his boxers. He stops to stand up and pulls them and step out of them. Rayne lifts the hem of her dress, pulling it off over her head. Suddenly she is naked infront of him. Except she is wearing her panties which do not cover very much of her. "Bra?" "forgot it at home."

She hooks her finger under the small garment and pulls them off. Jeremy pulls his shirt off over his head then he kisses her roughly and with hunger. Rayne's tounge tangles with his in a massive battle to see who is going to be the dominate. Jeremy wins with a slight growl of anticipation.He breaks the kiss to kiss her neck nibbling slightly moving down to her collar bone. She makes a soft noise in the back of her throat that doesnt quite come out. He smiles against her collar bone and keeps moving down to her sweet chest. Soft and pinkish mounds, with hardened peaks, meet his eyes. Jeremy puts his mouth over one of the soft mounds, then he flicks his tounge out over the nipple. She arches her back up a little. He uses his teeth and tounge on her. Rayne makes a noise in the back of her throat. He nips at the nipple one more time, before moving to the next. He flicks his tounge out to taste the other nipple.
She smiles in response to the touch of his tounge there. Jeremy leaves her breast to kiss a pathway down her body to right below her belly button. Once there he kisses and suckles softly before moving to sweeter and better places farther below. Jeremy flicks out his tounge for a quick taste of her sweetness. Rayne's eyes open wider than they were a moment before. Seeming, satisfied with her reaction he licks again but with more hunger. He licks the sweet center of her. Rayne moans and her breath comes in short pants. She spreads her legs a little more for him. Jeremy's tounge dips into her, swirling around before moving up to the very sensitive nub. Her mouth opens up in a silent scream. Jeremy runs his teeth over the nub and she bucks. He smiles before flicking his tounge out at the nub. he slips his flinger into her while he is still licking the sensitive nub. Rayn is wiggling around so much it is hard to for him to keep it up for much longer without driving himself insane. He moves his finger in and out just like she wants him to do with his cock. Rayne grabs a handful of his hair and pulls him up. "Now it is my turn."

She says fliping him over on his back. She bites his ear; then instead if making it slow and torching, she moves down to his swollen cock and takes it into her mouth. Rayne sucks on the tip of the head and moves down. Her head bobs up and down. She swirls her tounge around the tip of his cock and bites gently. Jeremy moans and rocks his hips upward. Then he sits up and rolls her onto her back. he nudges her legs apart and rubs the leangth of his cock againtst her opening. She wraps her legs around him and pulls him into her. She cries out at the largeness of him inside her. Tears apear at the corner of her eyes. Jeremey ,alarmed, pulls out. "I'm sorry." 'Don't be sorry for that.You can't help being well endowed be sorry for pulling out of me dumbass." Rayne says. He puts the tip of his cock against her opening. She wraps her legs around him again and starts to pulls him into her. Jeremy pushes into her slowly as not to hurt her again. He slowly slidsthe rest of his cock into her. Her eyes dont tear up as badly, but she can feel the strech as he enters her. Jeremy pulls out only to push back in slowly. He wants to make sure he wont hurt her again before he puts his full power into it. He hopes he can wait long enough, because his mind is starting to cloud with the need to burry himself into her deeply and roughly. Suddenly, he is pulled into her fast and deep by Rayne's legs. Jeremy, taking the hint, pulls out and thrusts into her hard. His thrusts steadily grow faster and faster as does his force behind them. Rayne's nails rake down his back as she moans his name and begs for more. Jeremy pushes harder into her and goes as deep as he can go. Rayne proves him wrong by pulling him deeper into her using her legs.

Jeremy rolls over to where she is ontop of him. Rayne takes the postion to her full advantage. She pulls up and slams down onto him. Rayne moves on him, bringing him to the tip of almost being out of her. Then she drops down onto him. She does this several times. He moans and grabs a handful of her ass. He lifts her up and brings her down. He takes control by pumping his hips upward. Rayne's mouth open in a silent scream but when Jeremy drop hs hips and lets her drop with him she lets out a smalll shout. Jeremy lifts her off of him and turns her around on her knees. "Brace yourself on the headboard." Jeremy says trying not to sound like an animal. Rayne puts her hands up on the headboard and spreads her knees apart giving him an opening. He rubs the tip of his cock against her slick opening. His eyes close savoring the slid of him going inside of her. Rayne gasps and tightens her grip on the headboard until her knuckles turn white. He thrusts into her deeply making her breath come in pants. With each thrust it brings them both closer to an oragasim. Rayne's body begins to shake and shiver. She clinches around his cock as a huge wave of pleasure rocks her. Jeremy moans at the feel of it begins to take him as well but he controls the urge. Wave after wave rocks Rayne into screaming out Jeremy's name. With a shout, Jeremy pulls out of her just in time for him to release himself onto his bedsheets. Jeremy starts to chuckle while still breathing heavily.

Rayne is still remaining onto the headboard. She hit her head against the headboard. "What?" Jeremy asks. "Condom, I cant believe I let you inside of me wihthout one." She says without turning to look at him. "I wasnt inside of you when I came.' Jeremy says grasping her shoulders. She turns into him her body is shaking. She smiles at him. "You were great." Jeremy smiles back starting to get sleepy. "You are great." He pulls the sheets off of the bed and lays down. He pulls Rayne down beside him. He pulls the blankets up over them and pulls her onto his chest. Within minutes, Jeremy is snoring into into her hair. Rayne bites her lip wondering on how she can get away the easist. She closes her eyes. But this feels so good, she thinks to herself. Rayne sighs. Then she starts to rolls out of his arms, but his grip tightens on her. "Stay you wont regreat it." Jeremy whispers still half asleep. Rayne bites her lip again and lays her head back down on his chest. She allows herself to relax and close her eyes. No I dont think I will regret this, she think to herself as she falls into a peacful sleep. By the warmth of Jeremy, she dreams of soft summer days and cozy winter nights.
© Copyright 2012 candace (cancankyky9697 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1853994-Club-Love-and-Run