*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854496-Some-Thoughts
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1854496
YOU ARE WHAT YOU BRING IN YOUR HEART
Bring in your memory, for the rest of your life, the good things that happened in your most troublesome times. They are the testament of your abilities to overcome obstacles, and will provide you with trust and confidence in your walk of life.
Believe.

When ending a long health treatment, don't think about the endless suffering and time but the blessings that allowed the healing. Live.

When you overcome serious relationship problems, don't hold those memories in your heart but remember the joy of having crossed over one more bridge; the gods only test the strongest.
Be strong.

Remember that some want a better job; others just a job. Some want a more bountiful meal; others just a meal. Some want a more pleasant life; others want to live. Some want enlightened parents; others want parents. Some want to have light eyes; others want to see. Some want to have a beautiful voice; others want to speak. Some want silence; others want to listen. Some want new shoes; others want to have legs. Some want a new car; others want to walk. Some want the superfluous; others want only what is necessary.
Remember.

Keep in mind that there are two kinds of wisdom: the upper and lower. The lower wisdom is given by how much a person knows, and is given by how much she realizes she does not know. Have the upper wisdom: be a lifelong learner in the school of life. The upper wisdom tolerates; the lower judges. The upper wisdom relieves; the lower doesn't. The upper wisdom forgives; the lower condemns.

There are things that the heart speaks only for those who know how to listen.
Listen.



© Copyright 2012 ChrisDaltro-Chasing Moonbeams (chrisdaltro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854496-Some-Thoughts