*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854710-Wasnt-Very-Tough
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1854710
This girls glory lies within herself.
Samantha, who wants to live every second of her life never really has been able to strike a deal whenever she has thought of doing something. She always waits for the right opportunity and a push in her story to get her move.Its a bright Monday morning when she has thought of going shopping with her mother Mrs.Will Smith, suddenly it is brought to her notice that they will be some people coming over for dinner to her house that night her mother told.With a sulking look and a deep sigh she turns back to her room all lost for that day and sits next to her pet dog, Dollar(a Labrador,in white,aged 5years).

Sitting over the internet and surfing over social networking sites is all she thought she could do that complete day.Getting all the more irritated every time she thought that she couldn't take out her mom for shopping. She suddenly thinks of going on a drive with her best buddy in such times,"Dollar". So she is all gaga over getting dressed and completely motivated to take a small drive in her dads car which is a hatch back in red. While Samantha is taking a drive, she thinks off all those odd times she could imagine before she came out in the car,but now the difference is that she is a complete changed personality sitting all confident in the car looking at Dollars ears flapping in the wind that he was enjoying.

After she gets back home its a little dark and she realizes that her mother upraised her of the guests coming over.She quickly gets dressed up and is all smiles and happiness all over her face ready and enthusiastic about the guest coming over.
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."
© Copyright 2012 rubaina (rubaina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1854710-Wasnt-Very-Tough