*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855045-The-Perfect-Career
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1855045
Of all the careers, vocations, professions and jobs in the world, which one is the best?
The Perfect Career


First a definition


*Career: A profession or occupation. However, all money, bonuses, and riches accumulated, must be left behind, when you die.

*Profession: An occupation requiring advanced academic training. A rather high income is expected. But Alas, all accumulated wealth will also be left behind at death.

*Star, Celebrity, Royalty, Rich & Famous: Your play ground is the world. Fame and fortune comes easily to you. The world is your foot stool, worldly people practically worship you. However, death brings judgment. And in that judgment all will kneel before Yahweh. Each will be judged alone, without any worldly possessions, or entourage. God is no respecter of souls, worldly fame ceases at the grave. God will judge each and everyone of us according to our faith and earthly works.

*Christian: Christ like. A believer in Yahshua, “Jesus,” as the Messiah and son of God. No experience needed, no talent required, no blue-blood necessary for this, and no need for higher education. The job, career, profession, is simply to win lost souls for Christ. The work requires long hours, no immediate pay, patience and long suffering. However, your riches, bonuses, and rewards will be waiting for you in heaven. And when you die, your work will, in time, follow you. "This is the perfect career."

Choose your life's work, carefully. Choose how you use your worldly wealth, wisely. For no matter what age we may be, we are only a heartbeat, or breath away from facing God.
© Copyright 2012 Jim Payne (shaggypayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855045-The-Perfect-Career