*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855843-The-Joker-in-the-Pack
Rated: E · Essay · Entertainment · #1855843
About the Life of a Performer and an Entertainer.
All the flashes of cameras with people tumbling all over to be entertained away from their pain and gain from his gain of bane because this Guy is no mundane.

He is the alchemist performer inside the 'Rolling Stones'.He is the 'King of comedy', who by his shear presence, wits and tricks of humor melts the frozen lips of any plain Jane.

He is in the ring all alone sparring within himself with no one to outclass but him.Saturated from the pain inside, his senses are vigilant to nothing but untapped happiness of an aloof presence.In other words he is just a reflection of a wonder bloke, yet to discover his wonderland.

This life of a performer is a Gift and Curse superimposed.His eternal genius to make people meet their inner bliss spreads like wildfire.Everyone want their piece of peace.They want to hug him, bless him, bog him down by a Mountain of accolades, but for him it's like loosing a part of his flesh, bit by bit and drop by drop.

Every single awestruck person leaves no imprints of his or her new found happiness, they take it all back.His curse of loving the stage leave no scope of any pursuit either because, off it, he is as vulnerable and unsure like any other 'Homo Sapien' alive on this Planet.

His identity is in the applause of his audience.There is no specific Face he can shower all his love on because it will be like a betrayal to his own genius.He can't let his Eyes go tired seeing the backs when the show ends.He can't let his voice echo in the empty halls with solitary seats because there is nothing more to boast about.So, more impersonations, more improvisation, more gags and the Show must go on.

The PERFORMER will always remain a Joker in the pack of opportunists.The love for his finesse and ingenuity will always overshadow his love for anything else.He will be ripped off with scratches all over the body because the cravings of ordinary Men are infinitesimal.

It's all about waking up in the Sun, having few hits at the Punchbag and steaming inside the ring to let the Audience dance on your tune without worrying about the Night and the Moon.
© Copyright 2012 Ashutosh (ashecjss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855843-The-Joker-in-the-Pack