*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855848-This-Morning
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1855848
This is a auto-biographical account, to which I describe how I feel this morning.
Ah! the night was quite warm.I felt the coldness of fear driving down my spine.Fear for the darkness! That spread its shadow of gruesome light that wounds my sleep.So, "Did I sleep?" I ask myself, "Did I dream that I was sleeping?" Yet! Still awake knowing that I was dreaming of sleep.

                                I do not know! I'm quite confused as I woke up this morning to find it lit with the rays from the sun, yet! I felt the night still prowling in the corner of the light that came from the sun. The darkness that out-shined the light in its brightness.I sit upon my bed just thinking into thin air, thinking out of void head!, Surprisingly some thoughts of filled- up nothingness comes out of that void thinking! At least I'm thinking of nothingness that is full of something! and not nothingness that is left all alone.The room were I was in was like that.So fast! The night passed as if the morning was only disguising itself as the night. Sometimes, I wonder if there is really a night or is there really a day?!! I do not know how nature works, but! I know for sure it works to confuse this poor mind of mine!

                                Now after reading the above don't you think I wrote rubbish which sounded less sensible. At least it sounded less sensible, rather than sounding dull like this morning. My dullness for your enthusiasm!!
© Copyright 2012 Benmarsh (benmarsh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1855848-This-Morning