*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856810-How-To-Prank-Your-Housemates
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #1856810
Ways to prank your family or roommates this April Fool's Day or any day.
Today is April Fool’s Day or All Fools Day. While its origin is uncertain, there are many names for this day throughout the world. For instance, today would be called the“Day of Laughs” in the Ukraine,  in France “April Fish,” or in Hong Kong “Fools’ Festival.”

April Fool’s Day is a time to break up the monotony of day-to-day living. It’s the day to be silly and have fun. Anything goes as long as you don’t hurt or upset anyone. Remember, those you are pranking are your family or friends, and you’d like to keep it that way. Here are a few household pranks you can try this year.

Household April Fool’s Pranks

1. After everyone is out of the house for awhile or goes to sleep for the night, take all the fresh eggs and hard boil them. Then, replace them into the egg container.
2. Early on April Fool’s Day or the night before, turn the water heater to low (NOT high or you’ll badly scald shower goers). Listen for the swear words in the morning as sleepy people get into a cold shower with no hope of hot water.
3. Unplug the microwave, but make it look as if it’s still plugged in.
4. Place scary insects in a bowl of refrigerated leftovers, in the shower, in beds,  in vents, and other places.
5. Take the batteries out of the television remote and put the battery panel back on. Temporarily hide the batteries.
6. Take a stick of butter out of the wrapper and cut an identical shape from a block of processed cheese and wrap it in the butter wrapper. Hide all the real butter somewhere in the refrigerator or freezer.
7. Are you the prankster or the fool? Whatever your choice, take part in the fun and don’t take life so seriously.

Published blog, www.homespace.com, March 2010
© Copyright 2012 DocBeth (docbethe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1856810-How-To-Prank-Your-Housemates