*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857686-The-Gold-with-Black-Strips
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Environment · #1857686
Its about the Royal Bengal Tiger!
The Feared and the most magnificent apex predator of all time. The first largest of the four wildcats. The tiger, the most feared animal in India and other countries. Has both! Symbolic meaning as well as physical meaning to it.

            They bare golden yellow fur coat with black strips.These strips differ from each other.A solitary predator! It can be.The thick bushes of the Sunderbans in India is the tiger's perfect heaven! Due to its dense forests the cat is able to stalk prey through cover; basic big-cat instincts.The other salient feature of its hunting is, whether the tiger is taken and raised up from captivity or it was born free in the wild, when ever it encounters its prey by going for the 'neck'. This, according to me is an inbuilt mechanism hard wired in every big cat by God! Even if you observe or come to think about it; taking an example, if one of the four big-cats lack in speed it makes up in stealth and cleverness and vice versa.That is what I have learnt through my research, even though I'm a physics student.

              The environment also plays a very important role in the benefit for the big-cats developments and survival. Adaptation to new environments is also a possibility and a probability, according to what I think because, you'd never know whether 'evolution' or 'revolution' could take place! It depends on the what the tiger thinks! What we don't know about.In a hypothetical situation, if the tiger thinks that he or she need to survive in the new environment then you would see a process of "Revolutionary evolution!".In reality the tiger has more muscle than brain. If we look at the skeletal structure of the tiger the cranium is quite small, hence holding in it a small brain, if you take a deeper look we can observe that there is large place for muscle, so that is why I termed it as an hypothetical situation.

                In recent years, poaching of tigers increased to large extent. In spite of all the warnings by the government, poaching still continues.Many campaigns are been held by wildlife activists and people who love animals, to help put an end to the killings of other animals and tigers in special.According to what I have researched, a tiger's skin costs around Rs. 50,000 and with the bones, another 50,000 , something like that! Which are then bought by people from different countries.If we don't take practical steps to curb completely the poaching of this beautiful animal, then we all face extinction ourselves because, " The conservation of nature, both flora and fauna ( By man ) is the preservation of (himself) mankind". So this is what I have to give you!
© Copyright 2012 Benmarsh (benmarsh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1857686-The-Gold-with-Black-Strips