*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858009-Epilogue-to-A-Confession-of-Free-Will
Rated: 13+ · Other · Relationship · #1858009
"But her last words were an invitation for his return, forever claiming he is better..."
"He had to try; there was no other choice. Her got her alone. They were standing to still with the hills to the South and a doorway to the North. One minute, two minutes, three minutes passed when the three most dangerous words slipped out of his mouth, I love you. Now they weren’t the only ones standing too still. Birds stopped flying. Rivers stopped running. It seemed even the sun in the sky stopped dead in its tracks. Everything stopped and nothing breathed, it seemed the whole world just sat, awaiting her answer.



    “Now! Now you tell me! After you’ve destroyed yourself! It’s too little too late.” Those were that words running through her head. Unfortunately, those were not the words that came from her mouth.



    “No. No you don’t love me. You’ve never showed it. So please…please don’t say it. You were my first everything and I will always want you back. So go. Work on yourself and I’ll be waiting right here when you’re ready.” With one last sweet kiss she walked away from him and the life he represented.



    But her last words were an invitation for his return, forever claiming he is better..."



         She started early; she started young; she started out quickly and it had begun. Of that, however, of that you are well aware. Of that you should no longer care. From that we digress so that you mustn't guess what happened with the rest.  Not one, nor twice, but more than thrice did they separate only to return together again. You have been learnt the story; you know the words, but this is no mere tale of the lovers last woe. This is a confession. A confession of free Will. 

         First so this story wouldn't be lost above your head there was a description of events, set and said. Yes, yes, yes you are now aware that the setting where we're set was the town where controversy was never said to tread. Time had passed and our girl, as we meet her again, had once more grown farther than the boy. The boy...the man...he had created great plans and as to their execution...I cannot claim to know. I have lost my knowledge; I have failed you it seems and this is where I lift the ever smoking screen.

         The story, the love, the romance it seems was not all such fiction I learnt in a dream. The boy, the girl, the others, the angel, the town, the place, those I all must face! They are all too terribly real...much too deep for me to not feel. The boy he did seek his return, proclaiming his repentance! And she, took as a fool, took him back...but never so long as before. Fore she realized, as she destroyed every joy that there was no future left in the boy.

         How must I know? Why must I be? For I am she and she is me. My secret's out, the confession's come. The freedom of my Will has destroyed me. I am not biased, the boy is true, these accounts not laced with revenge seeking rue. I have not broken off clean, there are shards in my skin. He still haunts me through the world I am in. I have learned I have loved him and one other since but to fulfill this dream would be in ill will. He has broken me and I, him, but the other holds our pieces within.

         We can stand, though we stumble on the holes in the past; we shall live, because through the bitter we have gone to outlast. 

© Copyright 2012 Kayle Erhard (newkind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1858009-Epilogue-to-A-Confession-of-Free-Will