*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860067-Stairs-Of-Success
Rated: E · Essay · Career · #1860067
This essay was written by the light of my own experience.
                                                "Success use Will than Power"

Most of the young generation are now finding the way to get Success in shortest time. An Ordinary person with an average mind has a thought to have a nice house with a beautiful car along with a handsome money, but most of them either do not know what are their goals to achieve in life nor they know how to get success.

Success is not a shortcut which could be accessed by some magic trick or a wound, but it is like a tall building. To get on the top you have to cross the stairs. These stairs are the experiences of life. Some are bitter and thought us some extra-ordinary things and some are soothing.

Following are the three basic steps which lead you to the top if you have strong will and firm determination



Judge The Person's Mood

It is very important to judge the person's mood and behave accordingly. To achieve success you have to be very quick and shoot your target at the right point in the right TIME. People having great success stories are good judges and know the behavior of human mind. They know how to act and react according to the situation. So do not do anything before judging the person's mood.



Judge the Person's Mind

In addition to judge the mood you also have to judge person psychic. you have to be a good psychiatrist if you wanted to run on those stairs which will lead to your destiny. A successful person always know the in's and out's of mind and always smash the hammer within right time. You can be very successful if you get the skills to judge the scenes playing on a particular person's mind.



Judge the Environment

Further more apart from judging person's mind and it's mood you can't neglect the imposition and impact of environment. Environment matter's a lot. It is the center stair which hold the base of above two and preceding next. You have to be a good analyst and have to possess a good observation skills to judge the Environment.



If you follow and keep in your head the three basic steps you will never find any difficulty in your road of success.
© Copyright 2012 M.Rafay (m.rafay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860067-Stairs-Of-Success