*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860117-Secret-Societies-Truth-or-a-Conspiracy
Rated: E · Fiction · Spiritual · #1860117
Short Glimpse on secret Society, based on my own research.
Secret Socities "A Bitter Truth or A Conspiracy Thoery"


'W'ho,'W'hat and 'W'hy.
 
Secret Societies is a club or organization whose activities and inner functioning are concealed from non-members (Wikipedia).


  Who are They??

    The members of these societies are the type of parasitic people which dwell among the ordinary people but there intentions are far beyond the mind of the ordinary people. The members of the societies have common perspective and they respect their aim and follow their individual integrity.

 
These societies members include some of the most elite and powerful people of the world which hide their group activities from other but maintain a public presence around the world. They can be the ruler of your state or chief of the intelligent agencies or might be the head of your national security. The exact qualification that satisfy them to be the member of any secret society is still a deep secret but one thing which is confirmed yet that  the members of these secret societies are one of the powerful and strongest people of the world.


        Why They are called "Secret"

  Members of these societies claims to have secret knowledge which they used to rule over the world from behind the curtain. They keep their secrecy into very high priority and have the guts to sacrifice their life for the protection of their secret aim and knowledge. They believe to have supernatural power which makes them superior form the outer world.

  The existence of secret society is still a mystery. Some thoughts they just have to be there for the paranormal activities and some thinks that their existence is necessary for the peace in the world. Some people also feels that they belongs in the earth to do some extra-ordinary. People join them because they wanted to enjoy the secrecy, knowing something extra that ordinary people doesn't know. Some of the professional criticizers like David Icke and  Ron Rosenbaum says that

  "There is a hierarchy of the people in these secret societies in which one members keeps the knowledge that other doesn't. And except the top most person in that hierarchy, no one knows the real agenda behind their existence."

  To sum up to the existence and the real scenes behind the curtain can be well understand by watching this documentary in which famous criticizer include David Icke who  supposed to be the person who exposed secret societies presented the whole play in a dramatic manner, can be found below.
  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1270081493781521177

If we look into the world we found people belonging of different races and different religion but non of us know that out of these unknown and apparently simple and ordinary people, there are people who belongs to some secret societies which are very much famous in the world.
Apart from their high designation priority there are many organization who are now well-known in the world. Unfortunately we only know their names and some of their rituals they perform to strengthen their dominant supremacy. Some of the well-known are discussed in this blog.


Illuminati are considered to be one of the most ancient and oldest secret society of the world. They are considered as the top in the hierarchy of secret societies which are working on different agenda to prove their superiority.

 
© Copyright 2012 M.Rafay (m.rafay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860117-Secret-Societies-Truth-or-a-Conspiracy