*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860476-2158-chronicles--The-disappearance-of-S
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1860476
Vore story with Full digestion.
2158 chronicles : The disappearance of Sara's brother

This is the year 2158. 120 has passed since the discovery changed the world. In the year 2038, a scientist made a miraculous breakthrough. By mixing adding some reptile's DNA to a cancerous cell, the scientist managed to stabilize the gene the cells life cycle by modifying the gene responsible of cell replication. The modified cells had a normal replicating cycle except for one thing : the gene responsible for replication didn't shorten, stopping the aging process. A year later, the same scientist manage to replace the replicating gene of a pig with the modified one with use of a retro-virus.

It didn't take long to adapt the retro-virus for the human genome. The retro-virus was mass produced and everyone on earth was inoculated in less than 5 years. Beside for stopping the aging process of peoples, the anti-aging serum (that is how the retro-virus was called) the serum had also a side effect. In some case, the X chromosome slightly mutated. The mutation was classified has irrelevant (that is with it was mass produced), as no side effect has been observed. To be affected by this mutation, one must have both X chromosomes mutated (the Y chromosome seem to stop the mutation and no Y mutated chromosomes were found in the sample taken.), which was less than 10% of the populations, all women. Those that are affected reported no side effect except maybe an increase of their body flexibility and metabolism which was considered has beneficial at the time.

This wonderful discovery didn't make the world's problems disappear. In fact, it only contributed to it. While the death rate drop radically, the world populations also increase radically. The world demand for energy and food quickly overcame what the world could produce. This create global wide food shortage and make the cost of living skyrocket. By the early 2100, it was almost impossible for a family to buy a house, forcing multiples generations to live in the same house. Also, almost all country institute some laws to control birth rate from tax for each children to interdiction to have children at all. Still with all those laws and regulation, the cost of living continue to rise.

Around 2130, a strange new disease started to spread around the world. No one knew exactly where it started, but it spreads really rapidly over all corners of the Earth. The shrinko syndrome (better known as the shrink disease) causes the infected to loses mass and literally shrink down, only stopping when the infected body is around one inch tall as it loses the ability to process oxygen. No one know how the disease is transmitted or why some people are affected and why other aren't. The disease affects peoples of all ages, but mostly men to a ratio of 1000 to one. As the disease progressed, some peoples thought that it was genetically engineering by one of the government. This idea quickly fade out as all country of the world was affected. Five years later, a cure was found for the disease without knowing the cause of it. The cure only stop the shrinking and doesn't restore the mass, leaving the person shrunk and doesn't make it immune to it as some unlucky people had caught it multiple times. Since the lost of mass is greater in the beginning and slows with time, even if a person take the medicament at the early stage of the disease, the person still shrink to a height of 2 to 3 feet in average (The fact that the cure is really expensive and not easy doesn't help either as it increase the time one must wait to get it). Fortunately, a lot of the population seem to be immune as it affect only one man in 15 get the disease.

As the time pass, the disease became part of the society. Shrunken peoples were part of life. Unfortunately, those that are shrunken are usually unable take part in the society (as being too small to do anything helpful) and they are seen as a burden by some people (as the someone, usually a family member, must provide to them as the government as no money for social programs) or even as a lower kind of human being. They is a lot of unexplained disappearance of among the shrunken peoples. The local polices doesn't almost nothing in theses case as they don't have enough money to investigate them all and prefer to invest time and money on case that are better accepted by the population. Also, the fact that more men than women are affected by the shrinking disease have greatly change the society. Women occupy now places of power and they are in much great number on the planet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Absolutly not!" says Sara.

"Come on" says Naomi.

"No, I won't let you eat my brother. Find someone else." responds Sara.

Since she saw the engorged tummy of her best friend Amelia two weeks ago, the only thing that is on Naomi's mind is to fill her belly with a little guy. She has been bothering her friend Sara ever since.

"But, Gabriel is the only I know that have the perfect size." answers Naomi.

"I said no." says Sara with an angry tone.

Naomi stops insisting as she doesn't want to make Sara angry but didn't stop thinking how nice Gabriel's legs would feel sliding down her throat. That idea is so strong, that it has affected her grades as she had some trouble concentrating at school. Still, as strong as her desire is, she didn't want to lose her friend Sara by eating her brother without her consent.

Three weeks later, nothing have change. Naomi couldn't think of anything else than Sara's brother. As a big exam is approaching, Sara is getting a little concern about her friend Naomi. She fears that won't pass the exam and be kicked out from the school and decides to help her out. After the class, Sara walks to Naomi's desk and says :

"Hey Naomi."

Naomi doesn't respond or even look at Sara. She seems to be completely loss in thoughts. Sara speaks up again, this time louder.

"Hey Naomi, are you in there?"

"Enh what?, oh!, it is you Sara. Sorry, I didn't see you coming." finally answers Naomi as she wakes up from her trance.

"Are-you ok?, you seem distracted lately. Is there something wrong?" asks Sara.

"No, nothing wrong. I was just thinking about what we learn in class." answers Naomi. That was a lie, as she didn't want Sara to know that she is still thinking about eating her younger brother.

"If that so, you will be ready for the exam next week?"

Surprised, Naomi says :

"What?, there is an exam next week?"

"You didn't know? The teacher told us the date for the exam 2 weeks ago." says Sara.

"Darn, I'm in so much trouble. I didn't start studying yet."

"Listen, my parents are gone for the rest of the week. If you want, you can come home after school and I can show you the important parts so that you can focus your study." says Sara.

"You would do that? Sure I will come. Thank Sara." answers Naomi.

The rest of the school day uneventful. When it is over, the two girls heads up to Sara's home. As they walk down the road, Naomi couldn't stop to thinking about Gabriel and how close he will be from her.

As they enter the house, Naomi notices Gabriel playing some kind of video game in the living room. It was the first time she sees him since the infection. Before he got the disease, Gabriel was 6 feet tall. Now, he is less than 3. Just the sight of him make her mouth water in anticipation.

"Oh!, your brother is so cute. I could just eat him up." says Naomi.

"Not that again, I said no." says Sara.

"Did you ask him? Maybe he want to be eaten." asks Naomi.

"What?, that is ridiculous. Why someone want to be eaten." says Sara.

"Let ask him." responds Naomi while gently pushing Sara out of the way and walks to the living room. Sara quickly follow, fearing something bad could appends.

As the girls enter the living room, Gabriel turns around to meet them. He immediately smiles as he recognizes Naomi. That is not a secret that he has a crush on her.

"Hi Gabriel, how are you doing?" says Naomi.

Seeing Gabriel smiles make Naomi remembers that he has a crush on her and that she could uses this fact to convince him, or at least Sara.

"Oh!, hi Naomi. Well, I'm a little smaller than the last time we saw each other, but other than that I'm fine." responds Gabriel.

"I'm sorry that you did get sick. At least you are not 2 inches tall." says Naomi.

"So, what give the honor of your visit?" asks Gabriel.

"Well, your sister was kind enough to invite me over here so that she can help me with my school stuff." answers Naomi.

"Great!" says Gabriel.

"Before Sara and I go study, I have something to ask you. You know, you are so cute at this side and look so yummy too. Do you think is possible for you to let me eat you. I would love to taste you."

"Wh-What?" says Gabriel.

Naomi bends over until her breasts are at around Gabriel' eyes level, looks directly at him and says :

"What I say is that you let me take you, lick your entire body then, after I get all your flavor, gently swallowing you inch by inch until your reach my belly."

Naomi then stands up and pull up her shirt, reveling her flat tummy and pierced belly button. While gently rubbing her belly, she says :

"Oh Gabriel, you would feel really great in there. I'm excited just by thinking about it. So, do you think you can make a girl happy by allowing her to fulfil her must private dream?"

Gabriel stands there speechless with his mouth open, totally stunned by Naomi performance. Only some "eeehh" sound manage to escape his mouth.

Naomi is pretty satisfied with her little show as it definitely had some impact on Gabriel. She has just the time to smile when Sara grabs her left arm and drag her await toward the stair.

"No one will eat anyone. Come on now Naomi, we have a lot to study" says Sara.

Reluctantly, Naomi follows Sara upstairs to her room. Once inside her room, Sara turns to face Naomi and says :

"I can't believe you did that to my brother."

"What, I just asked him a question. That's all. Besides, he didn't say no" says Naomi.

"He didn't say yes either."

"Maybe not, but just think about this : Your brother is 2 and a half feet tall. He won't be able to find a job and he won't have a girlfriend. He will just be a financial load for your parents and for yourself. It is not better for him to be eaten by someone he likes?" says Naomi.

"His life maybe be difficult, but life is better as a 3 feet boy than life as a pile of poop. Anyway, let stop talking about you eating my brother, there is a lot of stuff to cover for the exam." says Sara.

The two girls open their books and start studying for the exam. For a long 5 hours, Sara helped Naomi with her study. Around 10 pm, the girls close their books and prepare for bed, tired after studying that much. As Sara prepares the bed for her friend, Naomi's stomach let out a loud growl out of hunger. The small sandwich they had in her short break was definitely not enough.

"Oh, I'm so hungry. Did you have something else to eat? That sandwich is long gone." says Naomi.

"Sorry, there is nothing left to eat in the house. Since my father pay was cut down, we have to cut down on expenses." answers Sara.

"Well, that is not true, there is something that I can eat in this house." says Naomi with a playful tone.

"Is that eating my brother is everything you think of?" says Sara.

"Well, to tell you the truth, since Amelia ate her brother, swallowing someone whole is the only think I can think about. Since I know your brother for many years and that he just shrunk recently, it was just natural to think of him. It is also the reason why I'm so distracted in class. So yeah, I think about that a lot." answers Naomi.

Sara rests speechless for a few seconds than says :

"Ok, you can swallow him, but only if he says yes. Also, you have to promise to let him out. Ok?"

"Thank you, thank you. I promise. I'm so happy. You don't know what it mean to me for you to say that." says Naomi.

"Don't thank me, thank my brother. It will be his decision, not mine. Also, if he says that he want to be let out, you have to let him out immediately." says Sara.

"I understand." responds Naomi.

"Good, now let go to sleep. We will ask my brother tomorrow if he wants to participate in your fantasy." says Sara.

The two girls go to bed. Sara quickly falls asleep, but not Naomi. She is too excited and also too hungry to sleep. She is so glad that she manages to convince Sara to let her eat her brother. Now what is left is actually eat the little guy. Even if he is a little smaller than Amelia's brother, he is still very big and she is not sure that she will be able to swallow him.

When Naomi is sure that Sara is asleep, she quietly get up and sneak out of Sara's room. She reaches Gabriel's room without doing any noise and quietly enter it. She slowly walks to his bed as silently as a deadly panther. When she reaches his bed, she looks down at his small frame and her belly let out a huge growl in anticipation. Her stomach noise is so loud that it nearly wake up Gabriel, which turns around in his bed.

Naomi smiles to herself and says quietly, just soft enough not to wake up Gabriel :

"So my little morsel, are-you make your mind? Do you want to fill my sexy belly. I promise that I will take good care of you."
Naomi waits a few seconds for an answer. The only think she hears are some snore from her future dinner.

"I will take that as a yes."

While she believes he has some interest of being devoured by her, he might have still say no. Whatever his choice would be, Naomi wants him in her belly and the only permission that she cared about is the one from her friend Sara. Naomi carefully pull out the sheets on Gabriel's bed so that he doesn't wake up yet. She then massage her mouth and throat with the technique she reads on the interweb, on secrets sites that specialised on vore. When she hears a faint popping noise as her lower jaw unhinge, Naomi know that she is ready.

Naomi picks up Gabriel and quickly removes his night shirt. The sudden movement of his body and the pulling of his shirt wake Gabriel. As he opens his eyes, he see Naomi's face approaching fast.

"Naomi, what's going on.."

Gabriel doesn't have the time to finish his sentence that his head is engulfed into Naomi's mouth. His face is immediately covered in warm saliva. Not fully awake, he doesn't fully understand what is happening or where he is.

For Naomi, the experience is beyond words. She is so happy that the technique she read work. Now, the moment she has been waiting for weeks would finally come true. She will swallow her best friend's little brother, the one which have a crush on her that she knows for years.

As Gabriel turns his head in her mouth to shake the saliva of him, Naomi giggles a little from the wonderful salty taste of his head rubbing on her tongue. Soon after, Naomi's belly emits another loud growl, letting Naomi knows that it wants a piece of the action.

Just as Gabriel's eyes adjust to the darkness of Naomi's mouth, he is pushed deeper inside, beyond Naomi's teeth and into the dark chasm of her throat. He tries to scream but his voice is immediately cut of has Naomi takes her first swallow.

Naomi is amazed how easy her throat expends around Gabriel's head. She could feel all his facials features poking on the inside of her throat. For Gabriel, the sensation is a little different as his head is squished all around by her powerful throat's muscles, making breathing difficult.

Her next swallow grasps Gabriel's head really hard and pushing down Naomi's oesophagus, creating a huge bulge in her throat. At the same time, Naomi's lips expends to accommodate his shoulders. This bring new flavor to Naomi's mouth and would make her smile if she could.

Panicking, Gabriel starts flailing around his legs, in hope of getting out of his tight spot. As he squirms around, Naomi notices that she didn't remove his pant. Not wanting to lose flavor of meal to some lousy cotton fabric, she proceeds to remove them. She then puts her right hand on her throat and take another swallow.

This swallow pushes Gabriel's head bellow her collar bone. This really excite Naomi as she feels it pass through with her hand and with the tight squeeze of her throat. It also increase her hunger and can't wait to fill her belly with his small body.

With a new resolve, Naomi starts to gulp down Gabriel more rapidly and with more powerful swallows. Soon after, his head is pushed through the tight entrance of her empty stomach and quickly hit the bottom of it. As more of his body slide down Naomi's throat, Gabriel is forced to curl inside her small stomach, which barely expend to make a room for him.

Naomi is over joy with the feeling of filling of her belly. She puts left hand on her belly to feel it expend as Gabriel enter it. Her shirt quickly become too tight, so she pulls it up, to make more room to grow. Few moments later, Gabriel's tiny feet enter Naomi's mouth and close her lips behind them. She licks the bottom of them with her tongue for a few seconds then take a last powerful swallow that push them down her throat.

As Gabriel's feet descent Naomi's oesophagus, her throat slowly return to normal behind them and her belly expend at the same speed as little Gabriel inside is forced a foetal position in her stomach.

With the mass increase of weight, Naomi immediately sits down on Gabriel's bed.

"Oh my god, I did it, I can't believe it!" says Naomi while watching her massive belly.

As Gabriel tries to get a more comfortable position, this create ripples in Naomi's huge belly. It also move the air the swallow at the same time as her meal, causing Naomi to let out a loud burp.

"Buurp! Oh god., that is fantastic."

Naomi feels the urge to burp again, but refrains herself to do so. She fears that her burping noise wake up Sara. As though goes to Sara, Naomi is surprised when she hears a faint voice coming from her tummy.

"Naomi, what is going on?"

"Oh Gabriel, I just eat you. You are in my tummy." she says.

"What!, that is not possible." he says.

"Oh it is. Here, let me prove it to you."

Naomi gently massages her belly, finding the hard lumps in it and trying to identify them.

"There, I think this is your arm..., this should be one of your knee and there is your head. Incredible is-it. I bet that you didn't think that it was possible for a girl like me to swallow you."

"No, I didn't. Why did you eat me?" says Gabriel.

"Well, you looked so yummy at your current side and since you didn't seem to be again the idea, your sister let me swallow you." says Naomi.

"I never say that I wanted to be swallowed." says Gabriel.

"Well, my mistake. I was pretty sure that I you say yes. Anyway, that is not import now as you are in my belly now."

"I don't want to be in your belly, it hot, smelly and there is almost no room." says Gabriel, then starts squirming to get out.

"Oh Gabriel, you feel so good squirming in there. Are you sure that you want to get out? It would make me so happy if you stay within me for a little longer. I promise to make it to you if you do." says Naomi.

"Alright, but not too long." says Gabriel.

Naomi smiles to herself. She was glad that Gabriel agrees to stay inside but like before, she would have keep inside even if he had say otherwise.

"Don't worry, I have promised your sister that I will let you out. In the meanwhile, can squirm for me like earlier, it felt so good." asks Naomi.

Gabriel thinks that the sooner Naomi will have her fun, the sooner he will get out of this sticky place, so he starts to squirm in cooperation.

"Ooh, that good Gabriel, don't stop."

Naomi quickly removes her pants and starts massaging her private parts. The squirming of Gabriel excites her so much that she comes almost immediately. She has to control herself not to scream and to wake up her friend.

With each orgasm, Naomi's belly squeezes her meal really hard and make her let out a soft burp. After the third orgasms, Gabriel stops squirming as he thinks Naomi has enough, but this doesn't stop her to pleasure herself. For another 3 orgasms, Gabriel has to endure Naomi's belly crushing him.

After the best sexual experience of her life, Naomi is exhausted. She has just the energy to say : "Oh, thank you Gabriel, you were wonderful." then roll over on belly. Sleep takes her almost immediately as she doesn't have time to hear the muffled protest of Gabriel.

For Gabriel, the turning of Naomi make his small world even smaller. He cannot even move now has he is completely squished into Naomi's stomach walls. He tries to shout to get Naomi attention, but the only answer he gets is her snoring, which are very loud, like when someone has a heavy meal. Since there is literally nothing he can do, he waits for Naomi to wake up. While waiting, his surrounding environment stared to make some strange gurgling noises. After a while, Gabriel falls asleep too in the depth of Naomi's dark belly.

The next morning, Naomi wakes early as Gabriel's room is the first to receive sunlight. She is very happy of what had happened last night and even more as she rubs her belly bulge, still feeling Gabriel's body. Part of her wishes that is would be digested by now as he will probably cause some problems, but another part is very happy as she could still enjoy him inside her belly. Not wanting to confront Sara, she gets up quickly and starts dressing herself. The pants when up with no problem, but the shirt is another story. It was simply too small. Still, that doesn't stop her and manages to pull it down by squishing her belly inside it, but it permanently stretch it to an unnatural size.

"Darn, I loved that shirt. Now it will never fit me again." says Naomi.

Naomi dressing definitely wake up Gabriel as her shirt pulling really squeeze him up. He is so tight that his body feature are visible through Naomi's belly and shirt. Seeing that she is awake, Gabriel starts to squirm to get her attention.

"This is all your fault Gabriel. You are too big, you stretched my shirt." says Naomi as a joke.

"Just let me out then." says Gabriel.

"Sorry, no can do. I have to go to work. I'm late."

This is a lie as Naomi doesn't work for another 4 hours, but Gabriel doesn't need to know that.

"It is starting to serious itch in here. I believe your stomach is making some acid." says Gabriel.

"Don't worry, you are far too big for my belly to digest."

That is another lie as Naomi know for sure what will happen if he stay to long in her belly. Still, she doesn't want him to suffer or to let him out of her belly for that matter. She silently sneaks out Gabriel's room and descents downstairs. She searches the medical cabinet for a antacid of some king and find a old bottle of antacid in liquid form. She drinks the remaining liquid for the bottle and let it on the counter.

"There this stop the itching. Now I really have to go to work."

The thick liquid slide down Naomi's throat and cover Gabriel's body. As it make contact with his skin, the liquid really reduces the itching.

Naomi lefts Sara's house and take a pod to get to her working place. This will the first time that she will get that early to work. Still, her friend Amelia work there and can't wait to share her experience with her. 10 minutes later, she arrives at the restaurant.

Since this really early in the morning, there is no one in the restaurant right. Only Amelia is in behind the counter.

"My god you didn't" says Amelia.

"Yes I did." responds Naomi.

Amelia looks at the huge belly of her friend. She can see some of the body feature of her the small guy inside her event through her clothing.

"Is that Gabriel?" asks Amelia.

"Yes, isn't wonderful?" says Naomi.

"Yeah. I thought that I was the only one that can do that." says Amelia.

"Oh no, there is plenty peoples that can do this. There is many sites on the interweb. You only need to know how to find them." says Naomi.

"So, did Sara know?" asks Amelia.

"Of course, she is the one that give the permission."

"Really, I never thought that she would agree to that."

"Me either. I guess she was tired of me bothering her about it."

"So, how it was?" asks Amelia.

"Extraordinary. I had the best night of my life." says Naomi.

Amelia approaches Naomi's belly and puts her right hand on hit.

"So Gabriel, do you like being food for Naomi?" asks Amelia to Naomi's belly.

"I'm not food, I'm just in there to make Naomi happy." says Gabriel.

"Well, you could have fooled me. Usually, only foods end up in bellies." says Amelia.

"Very funny, I can't wait for Naomi's shift to end to get out of here." says Gabriel.

"Oh don't be a wuss, Amelia's brother really to be inside a belly. He liked so much that he didn't to leave Amelia's tummy." says Naomi.

"What happened to him?" says Gabriel.

"Humm, well, I had to let him out eventually." says Amelia.

Amelia steps back and says :

"What you will do now?"

"I don't know, I think I will stay here for a while now." says Naomi.

The morning is quite uneventful. Clients start coming in and it become very noisy fast. She couldn't hear Gabriel talks, but feel him squirm from times to times. Even if it isn't officially her shift yet, Naomi helps Amelia at the counter.

For Gabriel, the surrounding stomach begins to be busy again and starts making some gurgling noises like the night before. Also, he notices that the itching is slowly coming back. He tries to tell Naomi about it, but she doesn't seem to understand what he saying.

Around mid day, Naomi notices Sara descending for a pod and coming to the restaurant. It doesn't look that she saw her.

"On no, Sara is coming here." says Naomi.

"What?, what wrong?" says Amelia.

"I don't want her to see me, well, me and Gabriel." answers Naomi.

"Did she agrees that you swallow her brother?"

"Well, yes..."

"But?" asks Amelia.

"Well, she agrees only if his brother wanted it and that I let him out later. I didn't really asked him if he wanted before I swallowed him." answers Naomi.

"I see. That is why you came to work this early. She will be really mad at you, you know." says Amelia.

"I know. I couldn't take the change that he says no. I just love to have him inside." says Naomi while rubbing her belly.

"Ok, go hide in the bathroom, I will tell her that you didn't came to your shift." says Amelia.

"Thanks, I own you one."

Naomi quickly go hide in the employees' bathroom. While inside, she couldn't hear what going on at the counter. Since it is much quiet in the bathroom, Gabriel uses this time to speak to Naomi.

"Naomi, my skin is itching again. It is even worse than before."

Naomi rubs her belly and says : "I'm sorry, but there is no antacid here. You will have to endure it a little longer."

"Can you let me out instead?" asks Gabriel.

"No, not while I'm at work. You have to wait after my shift."

"How much time?"

"About 2 and a half hour."

Naomi lies again. Her shift really finish in 5 hours, not 2 and a half. When Sara leaves the restaurant, Amelia makes a sign at Naomi and she returns to the counter.

"So, what Sara wanted?" asks Naomi.

"What did you expect, she is searching for you. She is searching for you and is very concern about her brother. You better let him out soon if you don't want too much trouble." says Amelia.

"I took some antacid this morning, he should be ok until the evening." says Naomi while rubbing her belly.

"If you says so." says Amelia.

The 2 girls return to work on the long afternoon shifts. As time passes, Naomi's stomach work harder to digest its content. The ambient noise of the restaurant cover the gurgle noise, but Naomi could feel some bubbly feeling inside her belly between the squirming of Gabriel.

For Gabriel, the condition of his skin pass from itching to a burning sensation. Also, he starts to become really tired and feel asleep from times to times during Naomi's shift.

After her long shifts, Naomi says bye to her friend and returns home. On the entire way home in the pod, Naomi rubs her huge belly with the sleeping Gabriel inside it. As she reaches home, Naomi goes directly upstairs to her room and lock her door. She then lay down exhausted on her bed. Her shift was a lot harder, having to carry Gabriel's weight all the time.

As she removes her clothes, she notice that her belly is much rounder than before. The sharps edges of Gabriel's body are no longer visible. As she rubs it, she found her belly seem softer than before. Also, it seem that there a lot of activities inside. The rubbing action wake up Gabriel, which surprise a little Naomi, who thought that Gabriel has lost consciousness.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't want to wake you up."

With a very tired and low voice, Gabriel manages to say :

"Are you at home yet?"

Naomi barely understands what Gabriel was saying through the loud gurgle of her belly.

"Yes we are." says Naomi.

"Let me out, it really burn in there." says Gabriel.

"Of course it is, you have been in my tummy for a long time. It is starting to digest you."

Which each sentences Gabriel says, Naomi has even more difficulty hearing what Gabriel is saying. She doesn't know if because he speaks quieter or that the gurgle of her stomach increase.

"I don't want to be digested." says Gabriel.

"What?, speaks louder, I didn't understand"

"I don't want to be digested!" says Gabriel.

"Are-you sure? Think about it, you will become part of my tits and ass that you love so much. I know that you have a crush on me, this is just another way to be with me." says Naomi.

"No."

"It will also make me very happy, to completely digest you, absorb you and making part of me. Are-you sure you want me to let you out?" says Naomi.

For a moment, before Gabriel answers, Naomi thinks what she will do next. She really want to keep him in there, to digest him and poop him out tomorrow. In the other hand, he is the brother of one of her best friend. This is probably the last time she could let him out in one piece. Tomorrow, he will probably just be a pile of feces. Her feces to be exact. She also know that Sara will be really mad at her for that. Then again, she promises to let him out, but she doesn't how and in what shape. She looks at her softer belly, she probably digested some part of him. It may be already been too late. Why not digest the rest. As she thinking about this, Gabriel says yes which she doesn't understand because of her inattention and the gurgles of her stomach.

"What?, I didn't hear that."

Gabriel whispers something. Naomi really hopes that it is something like "digest me" or something similar, but it sounded more like "let me out". In fact, she is pretty sure that it was "let me out" that Gabriel said. After deciding what to do next, Naomi says :

"Never let you out? Sorry I can't do that. You see, after I have digested you, what left of you will travel to my ass and I won't have others choice to poop you out. You will become my poop Gabriel, it isn't amazing?"

Naomi hears something like "doesn't want to become poop" . She smiles to herself and says :

"Don't worry, it won't be so bad. You won't feel a thing as I poop you out. Now, try to be still and digest like a good little boy." says Naomi.

Teasing Gabriel really excite her. When he started to squirm in protest, she starts rubbing her soaking wet sex with her right hand. He squirming might be much weaker than last night, but the knowledge that he is completely hers make the sensation even more incredible. After the seconds orgasms, Gabriel stops moving and fall unconscious. Naomi continues to masturbates for half an hour then turn around to sleep. She is a little sad that Gabriel is gone, but not very happy of her experience.

"Thank you Gabriel, I will never forget you." she says before falling asleep.

Unknown to Naomi, Gabriel is not totally gone yet. For the most part of the night, Gabriel enters and leaves the consciousness state. During this time, he is slowly pushed alive in her intestines to be further digested. The good news is that, at this point, Gabriel's body is too weak to feel any pain. Finally, just before morning, Gabriel fall totally unconscious.

Naomi weak up the next day really full of energy. She stretches her arms in bed and sits on the edge of it. She smiles at the memory of what happened last night and start rubbing the bulge in her tummy. It is a third of what it was when she goes to sleep and it is much lower in her abdomen. It is much more squishy and has no sharp edge in it but it still produce a lot of digesting noises. Naomi couldn't believe that an entire human body could fit in some small bulge.

"Oh, I hope it was as good for you than it was for me. Thanks you Gabriel." says Naomi.

As she dresses up, Naomi hears her name coming from the bulge. It was really faint.

"Oh my god Gabriel?, you are still alive? I thought I have completely digested you during the night. This is really awesome. You must be really deep inside my intestines now."

Again she hears her name.

"Now, go back to sleep. Everything will turn just fine." she says.

Naomi finishes dressing up. She wishes she could stay at home and enjoy a last "sex" session with Gabriel, but she absolutely need to go at school. The descent to the kitchen and prepare a light snack for the dinner. She isn't sure that Gabriel will last until she came home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning day at school passes normally as the others mornings. Naomi manages to dodges Sara for the morning but know that she has to see her later since they have a class together after lunch. As her morning's classes end, Naomi feels hunger for the first time since her night time snack and eats her lunch. Not so long after, she feels a pressure in her lower abdomen and let out a quiet, but smelly fart. She quickly goes to the girl's bathroom and closes the door behind her. She pulls down her pants and panties then sit down on the toilet.

"There Gabriel, end of the line. Let see what you look now."

Naomi starts to push and let out another loud fart.

"Well, it doesn't make you smell better. Time to come out now."

Naomi pushes even harder, the tip of a huge turd starts to emerges from her tight butt hole.

"Mmmmff, Amelia didn't tell me about this part."

Naomi continues to push, but Gabriel's remain barely move. In 5 minutes, it only move 2 inches down."

"Come on Gabriel, I know that you have a crush on my, but I really need to go to my class."

As her face become red from straining, the turd slowly start coming down. Naomi lets out a sigh of relief as it start to fill the toilet bowl.

"That is better Gabriel."

The smell quickly fill the bathroom and Naomi can't wait for what remain of Gabriel to leave her body.

After another 5 minutes of shitting, the big turd broke off and let out a few farts. Some much smaller turds quickly fall down from her ass, then it is over, Naomi completely poop out Gabriel.

Naomi turns around and gazes in astonishment the biggest and longest bowel movement she had in all her life. A big turd completely fills the toilet bowl while the remain of top of it, almost falling on the floor. She quickly examine the pile, and see no recognize parts. She hopes to see bones in it but see none. As she wipes her sore asshole, she thinks it may be best this way, as it may have really hurt her ass otherwise.

"Gee, Thanks you very much Gabriel, now I won't be able to sit down for a week.

She throw the dirty paper on the top of the pile, pulls up her pants and leave the bathroom. She doesn't bother to flush as it would does nothing good.

As she is going to her class, she notices Sara entering the same bathroom that she lefts. She knows that Sara will understands pretty much rapidly what happen to her brother. She decide to tell Sara that Gabriel really want to be eaten and be in her belly for a while and that is why she drinks the antacid. She also decides also to tell her that she proposed her brother to let out, but he refuses as he want to pass the night inside her tummy and that, in the morning, it was too late. Naomi doesn't like to lie to her best friend, but think it is the best. The truth won't unfortunately bring back her brother, because, if it does, she will tell the truth in hope of eating Gabriel again.

When Naomi tells her story to Sara, Sara doesn't completely believe Naomi's story. She is really angry toward Naomi and won't talk to her for the rest of the school's year. After that, she finally forgives for what she has done, even if she do not completely believe her story. Naomi is one of her best friend, and, in her heart, she really want to believe her.

For Naomi, the rest of the year goes really well. He grades returns to normal and even better as she doesn't the thought of eating Gabriel in her head all time. Still, there is some time when she sees Sara that remain her of him, and wishes that she could get her hand on another shrunken boy. Maybe one of her cousin will get the disease, who knows.

© Copyright 2012 thanatos (krishna3ca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860476-2158-chronicles--The-disappearance-of-S