*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860630-Never-too-old-to-dream-a-new-Dream
Rated: E · Essay · Career · #1860630
Dreams can be seen and could be fulfill at any age, and it does not bound with old age.
Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.
- Edgar Cayce


Dream is the path of Success which doesn’t count wrinkles on ones face. It is the path whose route is known by everyone but yet the destiny is known by only those who have strong will and determination to follow it. A person who has a motivation to follow his dream could conquer Success conveniently. In addition a person who has creativity in his thoughts and artistry in his believes, can dream much higher as his vision could seek. No one can stop him if he has high ambitions except himself. Like it is said
The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.
-Tom Bradley


High goals can be achieved at any stage of life. At the elderly age people are able to conquest nature, experience fame and setting new records to amuse the world and to show that high desire and bold conviction can let you to the success despite of how aged you are. It was the persistency of Harlan David Sander who constructs the foundation of KFC at the age of 65. It was the boundless capability of imagination of Ray Kroc who laid the foundation of McDonald’s at the age of 52. It was the powerful flexibility to follow the dreams who gives Henry Ford a chance to create the first car assembly line at the age of 60. It was the dedication of setting goals that help Soichiro Honda to form one of the largest automobile company named Honda at the age of 42 and at the age of 82, he was the 1st Japanese automobile manufacturer to be included in the Automobile Hall of Fame.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- C.S. Lewis quotes

Age only defines the physical appearance like it is said
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
~Mark Twain

In conclusion, every one is known by his capabilities, a little fear with strong determination to change the world can lead you to the sky of glory. It is never too late to dream of. Only those succeed who have guts to dream and only those remember who have the dedication to follow it. We should not stop dreaming in old age to create wonders. We should keep our dreams alive. To achieve anything requires faith and belief.
Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
-Gail Devers
© Copyright 2012 M.Rafay (m.rafay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860630-Never-too-old-to-dream-a-new-Dream