*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862412-I-Dont-Know
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1862412
We'll see where this takes us.
         Tiffany was touching herself when the phone rang. She listened to the song play as she gently rubbed her fingers against her clit, tenderly massaging the small bump. When she heard the last few bars of the chorus, Tiffany snatched the phone from the table beside her bed and answered.

         Tiffany hadn't looked at the Caller ID, as to keep the call from going to her voice mail box, but he pressed the phone to her ear and said, "Hello".

         "Hello," a gravely voice responded.

         Tiffany felt a look of confusion cross her face as she asked, "Who is this?" She held the phone from her ear for a moment and looked at the screen, but she didn't recognize the number.

         "You don't need to know who this is. All you need to know is that it is a real thrill watching your hands rub the inside of your hole."

         Tiffany almost threw the phone to the floor. A shudder ran over her whole body and every hair stood on end. Tiffany looked around and saw that all of the curtains in her bedroom were closed. She listened to the heavy breathing on the other end and began to tear up.

         "What do you want?"

         "You're going to do everything I say or I'm going to cut you open. Can you imagine all the things that a pervert could do to that hot body after you're dead? I have a long list of things I've wanted to do to you."

         "Okay." Tiffany had stood and pulled her pajama bottoms on, tying the drawstring in a bow.

         "Hold the phone on your shoulder and put both your hands on your breasts. Rub them up and down, make those nipples good and hard for me." Tiffany did as she was told, tilting her head to the right and holding the phone between her ears and shoulder. She put her hands on her bare breasts and rubbed them up and down, feeling her nipples harden under her fingers. "Use your right hand and slap your ass." Tiffany moved her right hand around and slapped her cotton covered behind. "Wait, that was pretty muffled, did you put pants on? Drop them, now!" Tiffany pulled the bow and her pants fell to the floor. She kicked them off her feet and slapped her ass again. "Good. Harder, bitch." Tiffany slapped her ass again, harder than the first time. She winced as her flesh became hot and sore.

         Tears were streaming down her face and she was using ever muscle in her body to keep from sobbing openly on the phone. "Bitch, this is Whitney."

         Tiffany nearly screamed. She had forgotten Whitney had a new phone and hadn't thought about programming the new number in.

         "Whitney, I'm going to kick your ass," Tiffany said, wiping the tear from her face.

         "Please bitch, you were so scared. I bet your nipples are hard as a rock and your ass is sore and red. Why didn't you look at the Caller ID?"

         "Shut up! I did, but I haven't programmed your new number in yet." Tiffany crossed her one arm over her chest, covering her nipples.

         "Well, none of this would have happened if you loved me."

         "There, now the number is programmed in," Tiffany said, pressing the final buttons to save the Contact. "How did you know I was touching myself?"

         "You're always touching yourself. Besides, I had to hear it ring like ten times before you picked up. I knew you were masturbating."

         Tiffany's face went red. "Ha ha. So, what did you want?"

         "I actually wanted you to come over and help me move some stuff around."

         "Okay, I'll be over in fifteen minutes. See you soon."

         "Oh Tiffany, one more thing."

         "Yeah," said Tiffany.

         "I want you," Whitney said in the voice from earlier. Tiffany snapped her phone shut and dropped it to the bed.

         Both Tiffany and Whitney had decided to move in together. They had not found a place yet, but both were moving their belongings into a small storage facility so as to be ready when they found the perfect abode. Tiffany's house was almost completely empty, aside from her bed and a few bags of clothing.

         Tiffany quickly dressed and went down to her car. She carried the remaining bags of clothes with her to take to storage. The ride over to Whitney's home was smooth, it seemed that each light ahead of her was permanently green and there wasn't another car on the road.

         Tiffany pulled into Whitney's driveway and killed the engine. Whitney's doors were all closed, as if she had the air conditioner on. Tiffany walked to the side door and knocked. Through the crack in the kitchen window, she heard Whitney yell, "Come in".

         She turned the handle and pushed the door forward. It creaked heavily and barely moved, as if there was something on the other side. Tiffany realized the towel that her friend kept against the bottom of the door to keep the cool air in was stuck. She leaned down, reached behind the door, but couldn't feel the towel. What her had brushed against was smooth and hard, not a soft, fluffy towel. As she reached the cord that ran up half of the warm object, she realized it was a shoe blocking her way. She looked up through the barely open door and saw a man smiling down at her. As she attempted to speak, his fist slammed down in the upper right side of her face, sending her to the stoop.

         Tiffany looked through the door as the man opened it and saw Whitney tied to a chair. She was completely naked except for a pair of old running shoes on her feet. There was a gag in her mouth and her face looked beaten as well. As she reached forward, the shoe she had just run her hand over came down on her head and she was out.



         When Tiffany woke up, she was tied to a chair in a similar fashion to Whitney. He clothing was gone, her wrists were lashed behind her back and her ankles were held tight against the rear legs of the chair, making it impossible for her to close her thighs and cover herself. A man was leaning on the counter in the kitchen, eating a sandwich he had found in Whitney's fridge.

         There was a gag in Tiffany's mouth, but she still attempted to speak through it. The man listened to the nonsense that was muffled by her wet panties, which he had shoved in here, but he soon tired of the noise and tossed the remainder of the sandwich into the trash and approached her.

         "I'm going to tell you this once." His voice was but a hushed whisper. She could feel his warm breath on her face, but it didn't smell like he had just eaten. "In fifteen minutes, the reason I am here will become very clear. Until then, I would kindly ask you, if I may," his voice grew louder, "TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

         Tiffany closed her eyes and pushed her chin against her chest. Her breasts were heaving both in fear and fury. The man walked back to his post at the counter and pushed the pile of mail around that lie there. He found a catalogue and began to flip through it, paying no attention to the nude, bound girls.

         Fifteen minutes passed quickly, Tiffany's mind raced thinking of all the possible outcomes to this situation. The door opened that Tiffany had entered through and in walked a petite woman. She was no taller than five feet and she wore a long, black overcoat. She closed the door behind her and enter the kitchen. The man closed the catalogue and tossed it back into the pile of mail. He and small woman embraced, him bending more than a foot to put his arms around her shoulders, then he handed him an envelope.

         As the man stood in the doorway, leafing through the pile of cash, the small woman walked around the girls, her heels clicking against the linoleum floor. The woman reached down and grabbed Tiffany's left breast, squeezing it in her palm. She gently rubbed a finger across her nipple, and brushed the long hair back from her shoulder. The man turned and looked for a moment, then said, "Can you wait until I'm out of here, please?"

         The small woman turned and said, "Why, am I turning you on?"

         "No," said the man. "It's disgusting."

         "Well, you can leave any time you like."

         The man stuffed the money back into the envelope and place it into the pocket of his leather jacket. He opened the screen and exited the room, pulling the large, metal door closed behind him.

         "Gay men are so uptight!" exclaimed the woman, again groping Tiffany's breast. Tiffany struggled against he coarse roped that held her wrists and ankles. The woman was smiling, running her hands all over Tiffany's chest and down her hips. He fingernails, which were only extended half an inch away from her finger tips, tickled Tiffany's soft stomach. Tiffany longer for her to stop as she was extremely ticklish, but when the fingers moved away from her belly button and found their way to her thighs, she wished they would return. Now the woman's thin fingers were dragging across Tiffany's exposed lips, pulling them and rubbing them gently.

         "Now it's my turn," said the woman, straightening herself and untying the belt to her long coat. Underneath she was wearing almost nothing. She had on a pair of high heels and pair of black stockings. The hair between her legs was long, but neat, and her skin was an almost porcelain color.

         The woman approached Tiffany and removed the panties that were tied into her mouth.

         "Who are you?" Tiffany asked. The woman's hand shot down and slapped her across the face.

         "You do not get to speak. I will not be asking you questions. You are not here to be a companion. You will never address me."

         The woman placed her hand on the back of Tiffany' head and pulled her so that her face was against the woman's breasts. "Kiss them," she commanded, running her fingers through Tiffany's hair. Tiffany puckered her lips and placed them over the woman's nipple. She tired to pull her head back to move, but the woman was holding it so tight that she could only keep her lips pressed to the raised, pink flesh.

         "Take it into your mouth," said the woman and Tiffany obeyed, opening her lips and feeling the skin against her tongue. The woman moaned and pressed Tiffany harder so her teeth were rubbing the areola.

         Quickly the woman pushed Tiffany's head to her other breast. Tiffany felt her lips move away from the rock hard nipple and over the woman's alabaster flesh. Her tongue and wet lips made a streak across the woman's chest and again her mouth was pressed to a nipple, licking and moving her lips over it.

         Whitney sat in shock, wondering what was in store for her. She struggled to pull her wrists from the knotted rope behind her back, watching this woman force Tiffany to suck her nipples.

         The woman shivered and pushed Tiffany back, shoving the panties into her mouth again and pulling the rope back up to hold them. Whitney was still attempting to loose herself when the woman turned and stared at her.

         "The same rules apply for you. If you speak, I will hurt you." She took the rope from around Whitney's mouth and removed her socks, as she hadn't been wearing any panties when the man arrived. She was still in bed, only a long t-shirt and the pair of socks mentioned above. The man hadn't woke her when he removed the pink and white striped socks, but when he shoved them in her mouth and pinned her arms behind her back she was jolted awake.

         The man held her on the bed while he tied her wrists and ankles. He then tied the socks in her mouth. the had been there the majority of the time, taken out only to phone her friend.

         Whitney didn't say anything, but she still struggled against the ropes when the woman began to stroke her skin. The woman soon grabbed her head and pulled her against her flat stomach.

         "I hope you like eating pussy," said the woman, pushing Whitney's head down until her chin rested against the fluff of pubic hair. As her head moved down, Whitney began to feel the curly hair against her lips as her face was pushed lower between the woman's thighs. "Go ahead and lick it for me," said the woman, spreading her legs so that Whitney's face could slide into her hole. Whitney pushed her tongue out and felt the moist hair on her tongue. The hair smelled of piss and come. Whitney ran her tongue against the woman's clit, licking it slightly and listening to her moan. The woman's hand was flat against the back of her head, holding her tight against her pubic region.

         "I can't take it anymore," the woman said, pushing Whitney's head back. She shoved the socks back into her mouth, replacing the rope. "It's time to get ready to go."

         The woman went out to her car and retrieved a giant trunk. She dragged it into the kitchen and turned it sideways on the floor. Inside were a few items that she pulled out quickly and tossed to the floor. When she was convinced she had removed all she needed, she turned and faced Tiffany. Tiffany was staring at her through her angry eyes and the woman smiled at her. She lifted a rubber pyramid from the floor and walked over to where the girls sat.

         "Noww, I'm going to play a little game to see which one of you wants this in your pussy." Both girls looked at each other. "The other will be receiving this..." she turned around and lifted a similar pyramid from the floor. This one had thin blades along the outside of it, the woman held it out for the girls to see. "Now, the way we're going to decide which of you gets the love gift and which gets the hate gift, is to see which of you does a better job worshiping my feet."

         The woman removed the gags and smiled. Whitney and Tiffany looked at each other again as the woman closed the lid of the trunk and sat down on it. She slowly slipped off her shoes and lifted her feet, placing a heel on each of their chests. She pressed her toes against the girls chins. Neither of them made a move for a moment and slowly Whitney puckered her lips and placed them against the top of the woman's toes. Tiffany followed suit, pushing her tongue out and running it across the seam at the tip of the woman's toes. Soon both girls were running their faces against the sole of the woman's feet, lapping up the sweat and running their noses against every line in her foot.

         When the woman tired of this, she stood, declared Tiffany the winner and untied her legs. She lifted Tiffany up by her wrists, which were still restrained behind her back and shoved the smooth pyramid plug into her pussy. Tiffany moaned as the device went in and the woman held her up so she was on her tiptoes. In seconds, the woman had part two of her torture which was a pair of vinyl hot pants which she pulled over Tiffany's ass and zipped in the front. The plug would not move an inch. Whitney was crying in her chair as the woman pushed Tiffany to her knees and tied her ankles together, then to her wrists. She then began untie Whitney's legs from the chair, not paying attention to her tears. The woman did the same procedure with Whitney, shoving the bladed dildo into her pussy, then zipping the hot pants over her ass. Whitney felt the sharp blades cutting into her soft insides and continued to cry.

         "Okay," said the woman, tying Whitney's legs so she was in the same position as Tiffany. "Now for the second part of our competition. One of you will lick my asshole while the other licks my pussy. Whoever makes me cum will win. The winner will received a smooth plug in her mouth. The loser will be getting the razor plug. Tiffany, because you won the last round, you will lick my asshole. Whitney, your face will be against my pussy, giving you a slight advantage."

         The woman turned the two girls so they were facing each other with only a few inches between them. She then stepped between them so her ass cheeks rested against Tiffany's face and her pubic mound was on Whitney's face. "You may begin," she said, feeling their tongues simultaneously begin licking and probing her holes. Tiffany rolled her tongue around the woman's asshole, licking the puckered flesh. Whitney was lapping at her pussy as fast as she could, attempting to bring the woman to orgasm. The woman's juice was flowing onto Whitney's face. She was pushing into the woman so hard that she and Tiffany's chins and chests were touching. The woman grabbed Whitney's hair, balling her handing into fists and pulling her tight against her flesh. The pubic hair over Whitney's face was tickling her nose, but after the paid in her pussy, she knew she didn't want that plug in her mouth. Soon the woman screamed in orgasmic delight, pushing Whitney to the floor. She sat down on the trunk and smiled. Whitney lay there knowing she had done her task, her chin and face covered in pussy juice, her mouth tasting of piss and cum.

         "The winner was definitely you, my asshole slut." Whitney looked up in shock as the woman leaned down, grabbed the razor dildo and her face, then shoved the sharp device into her mouth. She felt the sharp blades cut her tongue and the roof of her mouth as the woman pushed it in. The woman grabbed a mask that only had eye holes and nostrils cut into it. It was also made of vinyl and zipped over the back of the head. She quickly pushed it over Whitney's face, adjusting the eye holes and zipped it in the back, sealing the dildo in her mouth.

         When the woman turned to insert Tiffany's mouth plug, she was happily kneeling, waiting for the woman to do the same task to her. The woman again mimicked what she had done a moment earlier and when both women had their head coverings on, she sat down on the trunk again.

         "Come and place your head on the floor, asshole slut," the woman said. Tiffany did as she was told and the woman placed her feet on Tiffany's back. "You were both chosen for a reason. I have been watching you. I found out you were moving in together and I could make you both disappear at the same time. I will send someone to retrieve the rest of your belongings from this home and remove your vehicles. You are both now my property and will do as I say."

         The woman stood and lifted Tiffany. She was very strong for such a petite woman. She laid Tiffany inside of the trunk and positioned her so she was lying on her left side and there was plenty of room for Whitney in front of her. She then lifted Whitney, crying on the floor and laid her in the box in front of Tiffany. Whitney was facing away from Tiffany, with her feet at Tiffany's head. As the lid of the box slid closed, Whitney had an idea.

         She decided then to have her revenge. She knew she had been the one to make the woman come, but the woman had some fascination with Tiffany. She could feel where she was positioned and knew what she could do. Whitney reached with her fingers and felt Tiffany's breasts. Tiffany didn't struggle and Whitney heard her moan as she located her nipples with her fingers. Without warning, Whitney pinched down, trapping Tiffany's tits between her index fingers and thumbs. As Tiffany began to struggle under the pain, and Whitney kicked her shoes off. She used her stinky toes to pin Tiffany's head against the back of the box, her sweaty toes covering the nostril holes on the mask. Whitney wiggled her toes against he holes of the mask and pulled Tiffany's nipples until she was crying behind her.

         The ride was about two hours and when they reached their destination both girls were incredibly sore from their arms and legs being pinned behind them. Tiffany was especially sore, as Whitney hadn't released her nipples for even a second until about a half and hour earlier and even then she continued to squeeze them every few minutes and twisted them from side to side. The trunk was pulled away from the vehicle they had been transported in and dragged along a bumpy path for about ten minutes. When the trunk was again laid down, another half an hour passed before the lid was finally open and the woman stood above them.

         "I hope you enjoyed your ride. Welcome to my new home."

         The woman grabbed Whitney first and while she was lifted from the trunk she held on to Tiffany's nipples long enough to pull them, then released before the woman had her all the way up. She lay Whitney down, sitting her up on her knees and did the same with Tiffany.

         The woman turned to look at them and noticed that Tiffany's breasts were badly bruised and red with welts. "Now I hope you girls played nice in the trunk." Tiffany began to shake her head and mumble through the gag and mask, but the woman had already turned, pulling the shoes from the trunk and tossing them out. She then removed two collars and affixed them to the girl's throats.

         Quickly she hooked a leash to each collar and untied the girls ankles. "On your feet," she said, practically dragging Whitney and Tiffany from the floor. Both of the girls did as they were told and followed behind the woman down a long hall.

         The woman led them into a room at the end of the hall and commanded them both to kneel. Thy did as they were told and the woman walked to the corner of the room and removed a pair of sixteen inch dildos from a trunk similar to the one the girls were transported in. The dildos were able to be suctioned onto the tile floor of the room.

         The woman returned and placed the dildos about six inches apart on the floor. She lifted Whitney by the collar and led her over to the spot where the rubber cocks were positioned. Slowly she unzipped the back of Whitney's hot pants and placed her hand against Whitney's asshole. "Go ahead and squat down, my pet," said the woman, placing her other hand on Whitney's head and pushing her lower. Whitney followed the instructions, spreading her legs slightly and squatting. As she went lower, the woman spread her ass cheeks more, so that when she was finally low enough, the dildo pushed into her soft hole. Whitney' eyes went wide as the woman pushed her down on to the dildo. It continued into her ass until her thighs were parallel with the ground, her knees bent at a ninety degree angle.

         "Hold right there," said the woman, lifting Tiffany. She returned and quickly pushed Tiffany down onto the dildo in the same fashion.

         The girls knees and shins were touching and the woman was now squatting, tying them together at the knees and ankles. In order to get them closer together, the woman placed a block of wood under their heels, raising them up for the moment. Whitney felt as the collar was pulled down and connected to a ring on the floor. She couldn't see her own, but she could see the one on the floor behind Tiffany. Sure enough, when the woman finished with her, she walked behind Tiffany and attached her leash to the ring as well. It prevented the girls from removing the dildo from their ass completely, but they could still move down on it.

         "Now," said the woman, standing and wiping her hands together. "I am going to watch as the two of you fuck those dildos. The first one to cum wins. And let me just tell you in advance, you don't want to lose this competition."

         The woman told them to being and Whitney began to slide down the dildo, feeling it push against the plug in her pussy through the thin skin separating them. She worked herself up and down, slamming the dildo against the top of her colon, feeling it's girth push her apart. It wasn't long before she was moaning and she felt her pussy getting wet. Whitney closed her eyes, she had no idea how Tiffany was doing, but she threw her head back and let out a muffled scream that was barely louder than a whisper because of the gag and mask.

         The woman walked closer and shoved her hand into the front of Whitney's vinyl pants, feeling her sopping wet pussy. "It looks like we have a winner," said the woman, patting Whitney on the head, pushing her further onto the dildo.

         "Now I will announce your wonderful prizes." Their Mistress walked back over to the trunk and lifted two large plastic pieces. She returned to the girls and held them up. "Whitney, this will be your prize for winning." The woman unzipped the mask and removed the plug from Whitney's mouth. She took the plastic device and placed it over her head. It was a urinal with a hole cut out. Whitney's chin rested on the bottom of the plastic and a system of straps secured it to the back of her head. The woman tinkered with it further and when she was finished, Tiffany saw that there were a set of dental clamps holding Whitney's mouth open.

         "Your prize is even better, ass slut," said the woman, lifting the second device and removing Tiffany's mask and plug. This one was a full toilet. The woman placed the toilet onto her shoulders, with Tiffany's head through the hole in the bottom. The bowl rose up over her head, and again the woman strapped it to her and used a pair of dental clamps to hold her mouth open.

         When the woman finished tightening the clamps, she began to speak. "I am having a fantastic party tonight with hundreds of guests. The only problem is all of my bathrooms are down for repair. Each of you will be placed in a corner of the room so that my guests will have a spot to relieve themselves. As you can see Whitney, you are for the men, and Tiffany, you are for the women. As a matter of fact, I'll test it out right not." The woman placed a foot on Tiffany's thigh, pushing her onto the dildo further and climbed onto the toilet seat. Tiffany looked up at the woman's pussy and ass, grunting under the weight as the woman began to urinate into the bowl. Tiffany felt the warm liquid as it began to pour onto her hair and run down her face. She knew that with her mouth open, it would begin to flow into there as well and soon she tasted the sour liquid as it dribbled down her nose and onto her tongue. When the woman was finished, she reached into the bowl, found a dry clump of Tiffany's hair that was still dry and wiped her pussy clean. Then she stood on Tiffany's thighs for a moment, both of them shaking, and hopped down.

         "As you can see, the process is quite simple. I'll be back in a few hours to get you ready for the party."

         The woman turned and walked from the room, closing the door behind her and leaving the woman in darkness. Tiffany felt the warm liquid in her mouth, sitting on her tongue, bust she dared not to swallow.



         The two hours passed slowly for the girls, squatting in the dark, feeling the thick dildos in both their ass and pussy. When the woman finally opened the door, their thighs were burning and both women were quietly crying in the dark.

         Their captor approached the two women, still only wearing stockings and heels, though they were a different pair. She began to untie Whitney from her bonds, then lifted her from the dildo and led her from the room. Tiffany was unable to see what was happening, but could hear the sounds of the woman's heels clicking against the floor.

         Ten minutes later she returned and removed the bonds holding Tiffany. She led her from the room and down the same hall, but turned sharply to the right and led her down another corridor. They soon were in a massive hall that had been turned into a sitting room. There were decorative couches and chairs everywhere, most looking as though they had never been used. As Tiffany scanned the room she soon saw Whitney in the corner. She was tied in the same fashion that both of them hd been tied in before in the far corner.

         The woman pulled Tiffany to the opposite corner of the room and began the arduous task of seating her on the dildo and tying her ankles to the rings that were sealed into the floor boards. Soon Tiffany was squatting in the same position as earlier and the woman climbed back up onto the toilet and again let out a blast of piss. When she was finished, she hopped down and check that everything on Tiffany was secure. Then she leaned in close and embraced her, leaning over the bowl of the toilet.

         Whitney watched with fury from across the room. Even after losing the game, Tiffany was still her favorite, Whitney had worked so hard to please her. Whitney couldn't wait for a time when she would be locked in close to Tiffany again.

         The woman soon left and the two girls were alone again. Whitney would have much rather stayed in the small room than in this immense space. She looked around as best she could, taking in the paintings and the different carpentry of each piece of furniture. As she moved her head back and forth, she realized a man was now standing next to her. His presence startled her, and though she couldn't jump with fright, her heart was pounding in her chest. The man looked at the sign that the woman had placed next to Whitney which read:

W. C. out of order

Please use this facility


         Under the words, a silhouette of a man was placed, making it clear this was a urinal. The man shrugged, reached for his fly and unzipped his pants, leaving the button alone. He leaned forward, placed his left hand against the wall and removed his dick. He took a deep breath and groaned as the urine spilled forth from his dick and began to spray onto Whitney's face. She felt it run over her lips and onto her waiting tongue. The man's cock was very hairy and as it hung only a few inches from her face, Whitney wondered who would fuck this man. His pissing lasted a few minutes, as if her had been holding it in all day, and when he finally finished and put his dick away, the urine level was right below Whitney's lips.

         As the man put his cock away, the woman came out of a back room and embraced him. "Good to see you, Nathan," she said. "However, didn't I tell you not to come early? The party won't start for another hour."

         "I know, but I couldn't wait to have you," he said, wrapping his arms around her and leaning in to kiss her on the mouth.

         The woman pulled back and righted herself. "Well you'll have to wait, as I'm saving myself for this party. When the other guests arrive we can begin. If you're that hot and bothered, why don't you just take care of yourself in that urinal? Or you can use the women's restroom which is located in that corner," she said, pointing.

         The man looked at Whitney, then across the room where the woman pointed. After a moment, he began to walk in the direction of Tiffany, and Whitney was relieved she did not have to stare at his penis again for even a moment.

         Tiffany was watching Nathan and woman approach. She wondered why this woman liked her so, and why she showed he affection, but was keeping her as a slave and using her as a toilet.

         The man arrived a few steps ahead of the woman and peered into the bowl. "Not bad," he muttered and unzipped his pants. The man was just tall enough that his cock hung over the rim of the toilet and violently began to jerk his dick back and forth. Tiffany watched in horror as he furiously slammed his hand back and forth with no lube. She had never seen a cock with hair on it, of course she had seen men's pubic hair, but the shaft of this particular member had dozens of hairs randomly placed upon it.

         After a few more minutes of tugging, the head of the man's member turned bright purple and Tiffany closed her eyes. She felt the hot liquid squirt onto her face, running down over her nose and dripping onto her tongue. The man righted himself, breathing heavily. Within seconds he began to piss, the first few drops of which were a mixture of semen and urine. The hot liquid flowed over her face, washing the majority of the come from her and filling the bowl a little more. Tiffany attempted to lift her head a little higher as the uneven liquid began to roll over her lips, but it was futile. Her mouth filled with more piss, warming up the now cool liquid in her mouth.

         "Eventually you will want to swallow that my dear," said the woman, staring down into the bowl. "Otherwise it will cover your nose and you will drown. You don't want to drown in piss, do you?"

         The man put his cock away and walked over to the nearest couch, sitting down on the fine fabric and crossing his right leg over his left. He reached into his pocket and found a pack of cigarettes, one of which he placed between his thin lips and lit.

         "I was just wondering, my dear. How many people are going to be attending your ball this evening?"

         "At least two hundred will be in attendance. I may have as many as five if certain individuals decide to show up."

         "Are you still feuding with the European guild?"

         "I have never had a feud with anyone. I may have had spats in the past with others, but I continue to extend open invitations into my home to all who are close to me."

         Nathan didn't say anything. He sat there smoking his cigarette and staring at the woman's breasts and hair covered bush. The woman approached him and sat down on his lap, putting her arms around his neck.

         "I just don't understand why they must be so catty and dreadful," she said, putting her head on his shoulder. "I work so hard to continue my fathers legacy, keeping the America's full of what Europe and Asia have had for centuries. My father never stopped inviting those stuck up little brats in their castles and not once did any of them come. When I took over the business, I continued to extend my warmth and hospitality to them and they ignore me.

         "When I visit them, they treat me like an outcast. They don't shoe me the same respect even though the same blood that courses through their veins fills mine as well."

         The man smiled and kissed her cheek. "The only thing that matters is that you have those of us who chose to follow your father. I am very grateful that our parents were close. I would much rather be here with you than somewhere in a stuffy castle talking about nonsense with a bunch of self-important cunts."

         "No, your parents were close to my father. My mother was one of his pets. He ended up selling her to Lord Yancey and he killed her after a month. My father loved me though and would never have let me be trained in the same way."

         "Yes, as I was saying, those of us who came to America knew what would happen. Your father knew that going back and having everything be the same as it was before was impossible once he crossed the sea. America was never part of their plan, but your father saw differently." The man leaned in and kissed her eyes. "Let them live how they want over there, and we will enjoy ourselves without them."

         "Thank you, Nathan," she said, standing and walking across the room. "I'll be upstairs putting on that gown you're going to rip off me later, when guests begin to arrive, tell them to mingle and make themselves at home. I'll be back soon."

         The woman left the room and Nathan stood, walking over to the toilet Tiffany was in and dropped his cigarette into the urine in front of her face. He smiled down at her and walked away.



         Thirty minutes later the room was a buzz. There were dozens of people drinking and smoking and talking, whether they sat in chairs or on sofas, or were walking around between groups of friends. Both Tiffany's and Whitney's faces had been used multiple times, and Tiffany was dangerously close to needing to swallow. The urine was right under her nose, but still, she would rather sit there and smelling the liquid than swallowing any of it.

         Tiffany soon felt the familiar pain of someone stepping onto her thigh, causing her to sink a few inches onto the dildo in her ass. It was a woman that sat down and soon piss was tinkling into the bowl, some dripping onto Tiffany's face. The level of urine raised just a hair higher, and after a moment, Tiffany heard a familiar sound. Al night she had heard people farting just above her head a lot of times it smelled terrible, but this time it was overwhelming. Her eyes began to water from the stench in the bowl. That's when it happened. The hard object landed on Tiffany's head and slipped down in front of her in the bowl. All night, tampons, cigarettes and small bits of paper had been being tossed into the bowl, but this wasn't like anything else that had hit her teeth. It was soft and floated in the liquid. The object being submerged made the urine now cover Tiffany's nose and she decided to swallow some so that she could breathe. She counted to three and opened her throat, letting some of the sour liquid pour into her belly. The level of the fluid sank slightly and once again, Tiffany's nose was above the piss.

         The woman was rubbing Tiffany's hair over her ass and pussy and when she stood Tiffany realized what it was that had hit her in the face and was now resting on her bottom row of teeth, half in her mouth. It was shit. The woman had released a long chunk into the bowl and it was now in Tiffany's mouth. She couldn't decide though if she should leave it sitting on her teeth, or attempt to push the mostly solid mass with her tongue.

         Tiffany didn't have long to decide as another woman sat down and began to piss. She felt the liquid rise around her face and quickly stuck her tongue forward, pressing it against the turd. To Tiffany's horror, instead of the shit moving away from her face, her tongue penetrated the feces, smearing it over her teeth. She wiggled her tongue back and forth, desperately attempting to remove the shit from her mouth, and after a few minutes, the majority of the crap finally moved away from her mouth, right as she needed to take a big gulp of the piss to breathe. Finally, with the level of the liquid safely under her nose, Tiffany closed her eyes and began to cry.



         On the other side of the room, Whitney was not having nearly as many difficulties as Tiffany. While tons of men had pissed into her face and gaping mouth, laughing and smiling as they did, Whitney had committed herself almost a minute in to drink the piss if it was in her mouth rather than sit there with it on her tongue.

© Copyright 2012 MasterRastin (gorgoromles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1862412-I-Dont-Know