*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863625-Could-it-be
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1863625
Could it be? You and me? Together forever? Forever seems so far away...
Could it be? You and me? Together forever?

I can't be sure somedays, forever seems so far away.
One moment we're great, another goes by, it seems too late.

Could it be? You and me? Together forever?

Somedays, all i see is lust in your eyes, show me im not just another prize.
Do you need me, do you want me, do you truly love me, or will i become your enemy?
Here's my heart, my body, my soul. Please prove you can keep them whole.

Could it be? You and me? Together forever?

We've been together for so long, please don't go and prove me wrong.
When you kiss me i can feel every beat of my heart, but when we fight i can't help but fall apart.
A promise for forever is what you've given me, but are you sure you won't just pack up and leave?
I know im clingy, and that's not fair, but please never tell me you won't be there.

Could it be? You and me? Together forever?

Let me think, this is what you are to me, this is what i see:
A Prince is what you are to me, like my Knight in shinning armor, from an old movie.
When we are together all night, i can't help but feel that where we are is right.
I know I love you, and im sorry i had doubts, but i want you to know that you always leave me smiling from the inside out.
In each other arms is where we are meant to be, and i know i will love you forever, for all eternity.
In the next five years you know where i'll be? Walking up the isle, smiling and crying, thinking "Yes, he's marrying me."

Could it be? You and me? Together forever?

Yes, It can be. You and me. Always and forever.
© Copyright 2012 JustAnotherGirl (andrew10910 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863625-Could-it-be