*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864398-Calm-Waters
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1864398
A friendship moves to the next level beside a lake.
Her head pressed against his chest, rising and falling as he breathed. Talking through her problems on the lake's shore had banished the insomnia. His hand stroked her shoulder, the forbidden closeness sending thrills through his body. Their friendship had almost tipped into something more before, but she always pulled back.

He pushed her hair from her face, the soft skin of her cheek warm against his fingers. She stirred from sleep beneath his touch. Large brown eyes, beneath fluttering eyelashes, lifted.

As her face lifted, his hand slid round to cup her. Her lips rose as his descended, they touched, pressing together. Their mouth's met for the first time but moved in practised harmony, lips parting as their tongues entwined.

He held her gently to his lips. His free hand moved down her body, finding her exposed lower back. Although he had touched her skin before, when hugging or horsing about, it felt different, it felt charged.

She slid her leg between his, thigh rubbing against groin. Lifting herself from his body, one hand reached between them. Fingers deftly picked at the buttons of his shirt.

Following her spine, his hand slid beneath her top, nestling in the smooth gully between her shoulder blades. They rolled slowly, until she was on the grass with him above her.

Unlike her fingers, his trembled, as they plucked at the buttons of her top. With the blouse undone, he pushed aside the material, revealing a white bra bright against creamy skin.

His hand glided down her body, fingertips grazing her soft stomach. While undoing her leather belt, he expected her to stop him. Kneeling before her, he pulled denim down marble legs.

She lay on the grass before him, blouse open, only white bra and panties covering her body.

Lying back on top of her, his hand snaked beneath her to the clasp of the bra. She freed herself from her shirt and bra, flinging them away. Erect nipples pointed up from fleshy mounds.

Squirming beneath him, she pushed her panties down her smooth thighs. Her leg bent upwards between his, as she freed herself from the clothing. Naked leg rubbed against the bulge in his pants.

Rolling onto his side beside her, his hand began exploring her body. First he gently cupped a soft breast, fingers slowly sliding up towards the hardened point. As he gently squeezed the peak, she gasped. Then his hand moved down her body, his fingertips brushing through soft curls.

Gingerly one finger pushed between her folds. It was met with moisture, slick, warm flesh enveloped him, pressing against her hot bud made her shudder.

Her hand gently lifted his hand from her, her fingers signalling, “wait” rather than “stop”. Moving onto her side, she pushed his shirt from his shoulder before moving to his pants. With the bulge straining the material, her fingers had to pry the button open. The zip opened under the pressure, his boxers pushed out towards her.

Eager to free him, she pulled the boxers down, his rod sprang out. Her fingers curled round it, feeling it pulsate in her fist, before pushing his clothes down his legs.

Naked, he got to his feet, helping her up. Holding her hands he slowly walked backwards towards the water's edge. The warm water rose up his legs as he descended the steep bed.

With the water across his chest, he pulled her closer, her mouth naturally finding his. Large hands gripped her thin waist lifting her; they slid down her ass, pulling her towards him. Legs gripped his hips. Beneath her firm ass his member bobbed, gently stroking her.

He lifted her, before letting her slide down his hard rod. As he pushed inside her warm flesh, she moaned, the sound caressing his ears and making him bulge inside her.

Letting go of him, she leant back in the water. Slowly he began to slide her along his shaft, pushing and pulling her through the water. Her breasts protruded from the surface, the water lapping at their summits. Erect nipples quivered like lone palm trees on desert islands.

With her face towards the sky, her hair splayed out around her, a dark explosion around her serene face.

Beneath the surface he moved faster, pushing into her to meet her body as he impaled her upon himself. With each impalement, she moaned louder pushing him closer to climax, gazing upon her body beneath the shimmering surface he had to hold back, needing to satisfy her first.

Bulging inside her he could feel her body gripping tightly trying to keep him inside. Water began to splash over her, as she was thrust through the water. Splashing over her face filling her open mouth. Waves radiated out from them, her moans turned to cries.

With a violent thrust, he elicited a cry loud enough to send a flock of birds skyward. Water sprayed up around them as their bodies shook in simultaneous orgasm. The turmoil of water reflecting their electrified nerves.

He carried her out, dropping her onto the grass before collapsing next to her. Both of them lay panting looking at the clear blue sky above them.



Word Count 863
© Copyright 2012 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864398-Calm-Waters