*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864655-my-views
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1864655
concept on the views of relations throught the eyes of a young male.
MY VIEWS

Only read if you intend to read the whole thing (And remember the title, MY VIEWS                         



    “Someone who respects me for me just the way I am who will love me unconditionally and accept all my flaws” is one of the many to name a few of the perceptions of their special someone. “Someone who could make me laugh and well must be attractive and spontaneous and of course romantic”. “Someone who could take care of my needs both physically and emotionally a person that is established a car, maybe a house you know” and the list goes on and on. Each one with their desired specifications and needs for the persona of a “Mr Perfect”. You females may be thinking, and I boldly say, that have or had that mental picture of how you want your “Mr Perfect” to be. Males your reading this and chances are that you’ve heard what she denotes as “Mr Perfect”, your trying to become it or have been rejected because you did not fall into her plan and design either way you have been affected by what a female thinks of as being “Mr Perfect” weather you admit it or not, presently or had in the past. 

                      Within this view of your ideal persona of a man, I wonder how many stop to think, “am I an ideal “Miss Perfect”. I ponder this. I constantly hear all the stories of how they want things to be, even going as far as trying to change men, and you know how that goes. One thing I have never came across is hearing a female saying “I’m going to try to be Miss Perfect”. I have been led to have the concept that they must be as they are and we “males” must respect her for who she is, well then why is there no acceptance for who I am. {one person told me, “the reason females feel they could get away with things cause man to tusty so they(females)  think wen dey put themselves to a man he mus say yes just because dey may be good looking} Which leads to my next question, “Who really running de show?”

              Many men out there have been led to live lives which are in no way to their real character operating outside what to them is normal. Then in relationships and even marriages you always hear the stigma “When MAN get settle down dye does change”  or “since we get together you change” “Man does only play nice then dey does change all the time he sweet sweet sweet but now he change”’ “man is dog, act sweet to hit it, then quit it”. I am convinced that a being a male you have heard this if not you have never interacted with women, have sisters or had girlfriends ect, and females you may have said this already or just waiting on the moment to say “I know that”.

                    In the most case scenario, that “sweet man” I tell you females is only “ACTING”. In reality if it was up to him he’d rather sleep than talk 10hrs on the phone instead because of diverse motives whatever they may be he’ll do anything just to get your attention till he has you, then I say why go hunting for a bird that is in the net. He no longer needs to be “Mr Sweet man”. Then chances are that if you don’t kick him to the curb you’ll end up in a relationship where you’re trying to bring that sweetness out of him, which was not there in the first place. Are you seeing why now?

                  It’s because we heard about what you want in a man {the problem is not solved in not telling us although chances are you will}. We (great %of males) hear what you want give it to you for a while and revert to being who we are already having the “fish in the net” having no need to be “Mr Prefect” anymore. Usually happens after marriage or you already been in the relationship too long {so uh don love off}. This is sad and does not relate to everyone and those to whom it related to already say in their mind “not me” but only time will tell when your “Mr Perfect” changes back to who he really is.

In contrast to the beginning I am in no way of the same point cause this was “free styled” if I may say, but the conclusion is, become what you want and that is what you will attract, don’t be always looking towards what you want or could get from a man but what you could give him instead, {you could try to paint a zebra white but in reality hell always have stripes in his heart}. Don’t seek to change someone into what you want but look for what you want in the first place. As for “Mr perfect”” tell him hi for me when you see him you will find him (if you looking in the right places, if you looking in a farm don’t be appalled if you find a pig) but as for miss perfect I’ll leave you with what, 

Ecclesiastes 7 :27 -29(NKJV)    it says    “Here is what I have found, says the preacher, “adding one thing to the other to find out reason, which my soul still seeks but I cannot find: One man among a thousand I have found, but a woman among all these I have not found. Truly God has made man upright, but they have sought out many schemes”” 



Don’t worry I’ll get married one day God’s will but I’m just saying I’m content that I may not find “Miss Perfect” although she will be to me. This was just all my views and there is no need to add or take away from it, it’s just my views.

© Copyright 2012 Enigmas (mysteries at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1864655-my-views