*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865078-Untitled
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Thriller/Suspense · #1865078
Ethan discovers a changing event about his father's "accident" and has a new perspective.
Chapter 1

         As I walked outside the house with my backpack, ready for school, I realized that my dad was no where in site. My father and I were usually talking to each other and never really got tired of one another. I checked everywhere and saw that his car was gone so just thought he left early to work today. I just put it out of my mind and just ran out the door. I looked at my watched and noticed that it was already eight o' clock and late. I sprinted to the end of the street and passed Mr. Johnson's house, which wasn't really a house more like a shack. He was a different from the rest of the neighborhood and everyone thought he was crazy. There was a rumor going around that he had a plethora of money that he had inherited from his great uncle that died last year and didn't spend any of it because he didn't understand the concept of money. He had lived there before I moved into the neighborhood and didn't know what to think. All I know for sure is that he is definitely different. I almost missed the bus when it was about to leave and the red stop sign came flying out again.
© Copyright 2012 D. R. T. (epicow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1865078-Untitled